Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It wasn't nice :(

Szende
Szende
✭✭✭
The /ownthrone emote been very good for roleplayers when you were able to remove the throne and sitting on obstacles with it. It was a meanie fix :c
PC-EU
Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭
    Wait that has been fixed? I only bought /ownthethrone because I could remove the throne! This has been a "bug" that's been in the game since launch in 2014, wtf? I'll genuinely be asking for my money back, cause that emote is practically useless now.
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    That, and /sworddance too :/
    PC-EU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All, we are looking into this now. It would be helpful if someone could explain how the throne was removed. We can narrow down what we fixed to possibly revert the change.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! The trick usually been, putting the "hide helmet" on quickslot, and using it while in the emote, this resulted the throne to disappear, or the sword disappear from sword-dancer so we replaced it with our own weapons.
    PC-EU
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, this isn't the first time you've removed this kind of "bug", and the community outrage last time was big enough, but you go do it again?

Ownthrone isn't the only one. The new eliteseat emote doesn't work with this either, and neither does sitchair anymore. Reverting this "fix" would be greatly appreciated.
    Edited by CoolBlast3 on June 6, 2022 6:16PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks @Szende. Appreciate your feedback here. Sending to the team now. We’ll follow back up once we have more info.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post