The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—June 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
22r4xr78s30s.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for, "Crown Store Showcase—June 2022"

"Get your hands on new High Isle-themed goodies as well as some returning favorites, all available via the in-game Crown Store this June!"

As always, if you do not see what you were looking for in this showcase, please let us know in the comments below. We pass this feedback on to the crown store team for future consideration.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 31, 2022 5:36PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Still no New Moon crates... :'(
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another month without the gloam wolf
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    And so we enter our eighth year running with no sign of the Dapple Grey Palfrey or Grey Yokudan Charger :'(
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BloodyStigmata

Bal Foyen Circus Guar finally for us. But no Shadowghost Guar, instead it's a shadowghost pony. Are they going to go through every other shadowghost animal full circle before the guar.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve (so just me) and all others who have been patiently awaiting its return, I thank the crown store team for bringing back the single most sought after guar in all of Tamriel. We will proudly display it for all to see the moment it become available.

And the Ascadian Cliff Strider too? That'll mean our Cliff Strider collection is, for the time being, complete. I'll be eagerly looking forward to this month.

Of course, this is another month and another month means another chance to post my hopes for returning crown store items. The collection is still growing!

The list in the spoiler tags below contains information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct;

-Guar Mounts-
    1. Bal Foyan Circus Guar: Was only available for a handful of days years ago, and hasn't been seen since. You'd be doing us guar collectors a solid, as it's the most sought-after guar in the game. Is coming back this month!
    2. Frostbane Guar: This is in the Scalecaller Crates, which haven't come back around in a hot minute. If the team would consider bringing these back sometime this year that'd be great.
    3. Shadowghost Guar: This guar, I believe, was offered quite a while back as part of a Black Fredas bundle? I don't know. All I know is that it hasn't been offered since. l eagerly await its return. This guar mount is not to be confused with the pet version with the same exact name.

-Guar Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was offered via a promo code when you bought the guar plush years ago, back before housing was introduced. The problem is that the company that sells it told me that they no longer give out those codes, so I haven't yet bought one. I'm still willing to if I can get the code from ZOS directly, but I'd rather get it via the crown store.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This one was available in the crown store in 2015 and hasn't been seen since as far as I know.
    3. New Moon Guar Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. We'd enjoy seeing it again sometime in the Halloween season.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: This was a possible reward during the New Life Festival in 2018. If you could maybe bring them back for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar: These haven't been given out yet, and I'm assuming these will both be used as twitch drops in the future. Please tag me in the future if you announce that these will be available as part of a stream reward.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: This had been offered twice before I believe. Me, the idiot, didn't get them either time. Perhaps this next Hearthfire you'll offer it again? Pretty please?

-Kagouti Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: Like the New Moon Guar, this kagouti calf hasn't been seen since around the time the crates first dropped. Only one frost atronach pet was brought back last year, and it wasn't the kagouti calf. Here's to hoping we will see it again this Evening Star.

-Bantam Guar-
    1. Bantam Guar: Was taken off the crown store quite a while back along with the striated pony guar. It was also available as part of the old adventurer pack, but astoundingly enough I did not know that until it was too late. Obtained!
    2. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Apparently you all sent out a survey to people a long time ago. I don't know if it was sent to everyone or only to certain people, but I didn't get it. I'll pay you if I must, but consider sending me a survey. I don't care if it's 500 questions long and requires me to offer my soul in exchange.
    3. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: This is given away on Twitch I believe by Stream Team members. Hopefully I nab one of these. If I can't well, I guess I'm SOL.
    4. Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar: Hopefully this will be offered on the crown store some time in the future, although I know it is usually given away as part of a in-person convention reward. Perhaps if these are offered at another event I can negotiate a trade.

-Cliff Strider Pets-
    1. Ascadian Cliff Strider: Hasn't been seen since 2018. I believe this is the only Cliff Strider I'm missing. Is coming back this month!

Thank you all for your time and I'll bother you again next month.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on May 31, 2022 7:23PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    A guar and a cliff strider. Hurray! And for my next wish...a dwarven guar would be useful, although with the price of fuel going up, I'm not so sure.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    721226xnrwyg.jpg

Really?

Players are on the Crown Forums asking for Tel Galen. Players are on the Showcase threads asking for Tel Galen. And we get... the Kushalit Sanctuary???

All I'm saying is that Tel Galen ought be on in July, since it seems like all the other exclusive houses have been put back on a year or less after they were last available, according to the UESP...
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    So happy to see the Elven Hero costume and the Spear of Bitter Mercy, and the scholar personality as well! I do kinda find it odd that there aren't any returning crates this month, though. Maybe it's to encourage people to explore and enjoy High Isle? Great month overall, though!

And here is my once-a-month request for Tel Galen, and Hollowjack Crates for the Witches Festival!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see the Sailor's Squid Goatee finally returning after several years.

Personally, I would really like to see you guys add more hairstyles to the crown store soon, especially Veya's hair, Jorunn's hair & Mid-Parted Shoulder Length at some point. Also, a personality consisting of weapon pose emotes or a pack of weapon pose emotes would be really nice.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Stone Eagle Aerie please. That and Bastion are the two houses with the longest amount of time since they last were for sale. Kushalit was out 2 months after Stone Eagle last, so why is it out before? I've seen literally no one request it.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, is the Azure Blight Wild Hunt Steed really a pet or is that a typo in the posting?

"The Azure Blight Wild Hunt Steed pet is a Crown Gem Exclusive..."
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is going on with these two person mounts???
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one new costume :'(
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS would just rerun shinies on demand, players won't be as worried about missing something and may even, Divines forbid, wait for a rerun instead of buying crowns ASAP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Really?

Players are on the Crown Forums asking for Tel Galen. Players are on the Showcase threads asking for Tel Galen. And we get... the Kushalit Sanctuary???

All I'm saying is that Tel Galen ought be on in July, since it seems like all the other exclusive houses have been put back on a year or less after they were last available, according to the UESP...

You're correct that the last time it was available was July 2021. Hopefully, you'll see it next month, but for some reason, that house doesn't seem to come up for sale as often as some of the others. It was probably 2+ years before they brought it back last July.

As far as the showcase goes, I'll likely pick up Jakarn and his ensemble, if it looks ok on my characters. Other than that, I already have the returning items that I would otherwise be interested in purchasing.

Yet another month where most of the items are limited-time. Plus, ZOS is removing a good amount of costumes in a few days. The only "permanent" items they've added are two crown gem exclusives (LOL), the Blackwood DLC and Collection Pack (which have already been available), and the items coming with High Isle (the Skyshard pack (LOL) and a crafting motif (which can be obtained in-game)).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 2, 2022 6:51PM
  • DaleyPia
    DaleyPia
    ✭✭
    I was lucky to pic up Tel Galen the last time it came around - it seemed like I waited forever. For over a year now I've been waiting for a furnished Grand Topal, and sadly, the month it shows up is exactly the one month I can't afford crowns. Life just is not fair sometimes.
    Edited by DaleyPia on June 3, 2022 3:38AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Really?

You're correct that the last time it was available was July 2021. Hopefully, you'll see it next month, but for some reason, that house doesn't seem to come up for sale as often as some of the others. It was probably 2+ years before they brought it back last July.

As far as the showcase goes, I'll likely pick up Jakarn and his ensemble, if it looks ok on my characters. Other than that, I already have the returning items that I would otherwise be interested in purchasing.

Yet another month where most of the items are limited-time. Plus, ZOS is removing a good amount of costumes in a few days. The only "permanent" items they've added are two crown gem exclusives (LOL), the Blackwood DLC and Collection Pack (which have already been available), and the items coming with High Isle (the Skyshard pack (LOL) and a crafting motif (which can be obtained in-game)).

Yeah, it sucks that they remove costumes and don't put up anything in their place. And it's so obvious that those costumes will be crate stuffing in the next season.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightfall crates please.