The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What is Going on with Logging In or Changing Zones Now?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PC NA. This started acting up a while ago and is getting very bad.

You can see your characters, but can't load them, or change zones if you manage to get in.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 25, 2022 9:32PM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PC Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PC Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks

Which means no one will see it. :(
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Thanks

It also means they simply assume the issue was with the player, and not their servers, which never have issues (ROFL). I wonder if the other threads mentioning this will end up here instead of bug reports as well?
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Thanks

Gaeliannas wrote: »
    Greetings,

Thanks

It also means they simply assume the issue was with the player, and not their servers, which never have issues (ROFL). I wonder if the other threads mentioning this will end up here instead of bug reports as well?

Reporting a bug seems unproductive as well, since I have rarely seen a ZOS response for these.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And absolutely no response on whether it is something in my case or a general problem!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS basically just said "sounds like a you problem" by moving the thread here lol
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried to log in, it updated the log in client, now it keeps telling me i need to run repair, i have run repair 3 times and it still says i need to run it, something definitely is messed up
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I unpluged my T-Mobile WiFi box and plugged it back in. This seems to have cleaned up the problem. I have no idea how I would know that however....

Thanks to anyone who read this!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for updating the thread to let us know that resetting your router has helped resolve your issue with changing zones. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.