The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing NPC : Zahari

SueGale
SueGale
✭✭
My templar completed the prologue quest for Elsweyr back when it first came out and completed 10 of Elsweyr Defense Force dailies. I wanted to complete that achievement (30 quests), but Zahari is not in her camp. I've abandoned every quest I have except the main which can't be abandoned. I've tried /reloadui and restarting the game... no NPC. I'm not sure what to do to make her show up. :( I can see her on two of my other characters... just not this one.

Any suggestions or insight would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 16, 2022 7:40PM
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'd suggest reposting this in bug reports, it will have a better chance of getting seen there and not lost in the general sea. Don't forget to delete this post if a mod doesn't move it before you do.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those quests have a title associated with them after completing thirty - 'Elsweyr Strategist'. Look on your character screen and see if you have the title already. Zahari missing could be due to account wide achievements.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't explain why she's missing on one character and not others, but if you still don't have the achievement unlocked you can contribute to it with all your characters, so you can carry on questing anyway on the ones who can see her and it should add up accordingly.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Those quests have a title associated with them after completing thirty - 'Elsweyr Strategist'. Look on your character screen and see if you have the title already. Zahari missing could be due to account wide achievements.

She is not supposed to stop showing up, she has repeatable quests even after the achievement is completed. If she's not in her Cormount tent, then I don't see why AwA would explain that.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    phairdon wrote: »

She is not supposed to stop showing up, she has repeatable quests even after the achievement is completed. If she's not in her Cormount tent, then I don't see why AwA would explain that.

Was wondering whether doing the quests across multiple characters now counted toward completion, because its highly unusual for a quest giving npc to just disappear.
    Hopefully a solution can be found.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    Thank you Hadeostry!!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you didn't complete the Elsweyr prologue on a different character, but NOT on this one? Like, are you able to acquire "The Demon Weapon" quest and its sequel, "The Halls of Colossus", by talking either to Abnur Tharn or Anais Davaux (the latter will appear somewhere outside pretty much every major city).

And if Davaux or Tharn don't have a quest arrow over your head... this is one of the few cases of conflicting quests, in this case with the Harborage line, Tharn's Elsweyr Prologue quests are in conflict with the Harborage quest to get him out of Coldharbour, so if one of the quests is in progress, you cannot begin the other, and quest arrows that should be there over a quest giver's head will disappear till you complete the other quest. Which could conceivably mean that you THINK you've finished the Elsweyr prologue quests on this character, but if your Harborage status is still stuck at Abnur Tharn's rescue, then you may have never done them on this toon, only on a different one (and got the achievement there).
    Edited by jle30303 on May 22, 2022 1:23AM
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Are you sure you didn't complete the Elsweyr prologue on a different character, but NOT on this one? .

Thank you so much!! I just saw 10 dailies finished and assumed SHE was the character that did them. She had not done the prologue and is off to do so now! haha

Thank you again for your insight!!! :) Good adventuring to you!!

• kmilky
    kmilky
    Soul Shriven
    If anyone finds this and, like me, is trying to find the prologue to get the Zahari dailies unlocked, go to your character's alliance starter zone (EP - Davon's Watch, AD - Vukhel Gard, DC - Daggerfall) and go to the mage's guild. Abnur should be in there.