The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

quest: welcome to Cyrodiil quest problem

soulclaw
soulclaw
✭✭✭
My friend did the Welcome to Cyrodiil quest to get the horse speed buff but for some reason did not get enough points to get to level 3 in the skill line. What should he do to earn the last points to get to level 3?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 15, 2022 8:58PM
Sweetie, can you show us on the doll where the bad man from Blizzard touched you?

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think doing the For Glory quest may do it. If not just do a battleground or two. It really doesn't take long to get to level 3.
    PCNA
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was doing it on my alts a couple of months ago, I don't think I got enough AP just from that quest alone; I'm pretty sure I had to grab at least one scouting mission as well-- and that was during a double-AP event, so outside of PvP events it might take multiple scouting missions.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • drsalvation
    drsalvation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do that quest, and then go to Imperial City and do the initiation quests too. That usually does it for me. Worst case, try to take over a district flag in IC.
    Unless you're above lvl 50, in that case, yeah, do a scouting mission in cyrodiil instead, or any of the repeatable quests in some cities like cheydinhall or chorrol or bruma, etc. PvP isn't as gnarly as PvP for players above lvl 50 (doesn't mean it can't be gnarly at all)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they learn the Siege Gear?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do the full quest. If you skip the training then you won't get to lvl 3.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Repair a few doors or walls and you will get enough AP quite quickly.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... doing that quest line these days definitely gives enough points for the level 3 assault and horse speed passive. That's with the +10% ESO+ buff though. It takes you far enough beyond level 3 assault that I don't think missing that buff would make a difference but maybe it does.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

This 100%
    it took me 10 minutes on one of my characters to do this. after learning to fire and repair a siege weapon I hit rank 3 easy.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Using the siege equipment give you an extra mini quest or two.
    Repairing some walls would solve it, travel to keeps and scan the outer walls to see if they can be repaired.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post