The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Feature > Dungeon/Trial Share Chest. Please add this much needed quality of life feature.

Scarr
Scarr
✭✭✭
You group up and complete a dungeon or trial for the (Xth) many times.
You have several pieces of unwanted armor/weapons/jewelry that you have already collected.
You link all these items to chat to see if anyone else in the group needs or wants them for their collection.
You spend excessive amount of time waiting, trading, figuring how who wants or needs what.
INSTEAD of the above situation that happens on every non-random group, simply add a CHEST that everyone in the group can interact with once the final boss has been defeated.

Kill final boss, then an EMPTY Share Chest spawns at the boss spawn point. All group members can then interact with the chest and deposit all the armor/weapons/jewelry they don't need and are willing to give away to others for their collections. People that need the loot take what they need, people not wanting to stand around can immediately leave the dungeon after they put what they don't want into the chest.

Saves much time for all group members, helps players get the items they need to complete collections.

Please add it.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 15, 2022 9:08PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea. What happens to the loot nobody wants? Return to who dropped it or disappear into oblivion with the chest?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting....

Do you have to put in to take out?

Can you take out more than you put in?

Can you only take out Items not already in your "sticker book"?

What stops any one player from taking all or most of the stuff even its already in their "sticker book"?

I agree that some sort of fix for drops is still needed.... ZOS's Curated drops make it less of a grind than it was before but Its still quite a grind.

Edited by majulook on May 14, 2022 10:09PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scarr wrote: »
    You group up and complete a dungeon or trial for the (Xth) many times.
    You have several pieces of unwanted armor/weapons/jewelry that you have already collected.
    You link all these items to chat to see if anyone else in the group needs or wants them for their collection.
    You spend excessive amount of time waiting, trading, figuring how who wants or needs what.
    INSTEAD of the above situation that happens on every non-random group, simply add a CHEST that everyone in the group can interact with once the final boss has been defeated.

Kill final boss, then an EMPTY Share Chest spawns at the boss spawn point. All group members can then interact with the chest and deposit all the armor/weapons/jewelry they don't need and are willing to give away to others for their collections. People that need the loot take what they need, people not wanting to stand around can immediately leave the dungeon after they put what they don't want into the chest.

Saves much time for all group members, helps players get the items they need to complete collections.

Please add it.

What would be better is if you are in the zone of a trial or dungeon items you want to give up if you share an item in zone chat, other players should be able to select need on it and the item goes directly to the player that need it if the player doesn’t have it for their collection. Otherwise players can’t see the item. Great way to help others fill their sticker book
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am not opposed
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Dungeons, Trials & Arenas section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • Scarr
    Scarr
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for moving it to the correct location.

Any form of this type of QoL improvement would be a huge +WIN for ZOS and the game. I always am offered items after runs, trails, etc and I always have extra myself. A quick way to get X to Y just makes everyone more willing to do it more and spread positive vibes in the community.