The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

low fps and crashing

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
new server caused things on my end to get worse? or is it the traffic??? I can't be the only one? you tubers braggin lag is fixed<rolls eyes> lol
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 31, 2022 4:53PM
  • KairanD
    KairanD
    ✭✭✭
    The low FPS problem is already being discussed in other topics, such as this one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/599878/fps-drops-after-u33/

[snip]

[Edit for Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 18, 2022 7:35PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rlacoste

Have you tried any troubleshooting for either the crashing or low fps?

If not, you can start off trying the steps found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the response, I've upgraded PC and it helped considerably. Drivers and Windows up to date, Add-ons turned off or on doesn't help, lowered my settings, repair game client, verified files in Steam. I am NOT in sync with your servers, PVE or PVP. Duelling in PVP isn't an option for me, by the time I see 1st ability coming my way, it's too late and I get hit my 5 abilities within 1-2 secs and can't defend or react in time. Since you upgraded your data center server things have improved by 95% for me, thank you for that. I have accepted the performance for years but am jealous of others saying they have 0 lag and I die 100% in duels lol NOT FAIR hahaha
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Rlacoste

Have you tried any troubleshooting for either the crashing or low fps?

If not, you can start off trying the steps found here.

There have been issues since 33 dropped that to my knowledge have not been acknowledged by the devs. Multiple threads exist about the issue and so far it seems that it is just being ignored. Please let us know if this issue is being looked into. Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that upgrading the PC and drivers has helped improve performance. We are now going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.