The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Contest high rock Knight

whasabi
whasabi
✭✭
From Fuego-teso we want to celebrate on the PC Europe server the premiere of the new chapter of High Isle with Knights of High Rock two new contests, a Fan Art contest and an Outfit one.
Contest-high-rock-knight.jpg

FanArt

The entry form of Art contest, since the theme of the High Isle chapter relates to chivalry culture, you can draw, paint and design any character from the Elder Scrolls stories.

Rules:
  • Follow the directions: your illustration must be chivalrous and Elder Scrolls universe themed.
  • Entry: in order to participate you must send your participation in the following link.
  • Entries: We will only accept entries that are written in Spanish or English.
  • Sign your work: All entries MUST include your account name at the top of your work, NO WATERMARKS.
  • Make a brief description of the background of the work.
  • Photos or screenshots are not allowed
  • This contest is for European PC Server only.
  • Participants must have a functional email to be able to send the prize if they are a winner.
  • The file maximum size must be 10 MB.

The prizes are:
  1. One year of ESO Plus (PC)
  2. 3 months of ESO Plus (PC)
  3. 6000 crowns (PC)

Outfits (Screenshoot)
In this season of Outfits we want to see your best medieval-themed clothes through a screenshot where you can show your appearances.

Rules:
  • Follow these directions: Your appearance should be knightly and/or Breton themed with whatever background you want.
  • Entry: in order to participate you must send your participation in the following link.
  • Entries: We will only accept entries that are written in Spanish or English and only one per person.
  • Descriptions: Make a brief description of the Outfit (Pieces of outfits/styles, Minor Appearance, tattoos, ...).
  • Remember that it is a style contest (costumes are not allowed)
  • The background of the screenshot does not affect the jury's decision.
  • Sign your work: All entries MUST include your account name at the top of your work, NO WATERMARKS.
  • Participation: This contest is for European PC Server only.
  • Participants must have a functional email to be able to send the prize if they are a winner.

The prizes are:
  1. One year of ESO Plus (PC)
  2. 3 months of ESO Plus (PC)
  3. 6000 crowns (PC)

Jury

The jury for both contests will be made up of Kroulin, Whasabi, Kaypowd, Tea the Khajiit, Hachiko Chan, Mansadum and Hellyblue. Creativity, originality and visual appeal will be taken into consideration during the evaluation of all the submits.

The images received for this contest will be shared on the social networks of the Jury, Bethesda Spain and Fuego Teso without any commercial use.

General information:
  1. Entry to the contest is from 05/13/2022 12:00 CEST until 06/17/2022 00:00 CEST.
  2. Jury voting will take place from 06/19/2022 to 06/26/2022.
  3. The submitted work must be unique and original for this contest.
Edited by whasabi on May 14, 2022 11:23AM
Master of the guild of the Spanish clan, Fuego. If you speak spanish and be interested whisp me ;-)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Looks like we’re coming to the home stretch for this contest. Wishing everyone participating the best of luck! Can’t wait to see what everyone created.

And thanks to the community members who put this contest together!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Looks like we’re coming to the home stretch for this contest. Wishing everyone participating the best of luck! Can’t wait to see what everyone created.

And thanks to the community members who put this contest together!

Thank you very much for your words, all for ESOFam
    Master of the guild of the Spanish clan, Fuego. If you speak spanish and be interested whisp me ;-)
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    In the Contest the high rock knight the winner is...
    ganadores-roca-alta.jpg
    Fanart

Third Price was for @Futerko
    C9QWxYc.png
    Second Prize was for @Moon-sugar
    [url="https://i.postimg.cc/L5952pr6/Art-Knight-Contest.jpg]Art-Knight-Contest.jpg
    [/url]
    First Prize was for @NiuraRein
    qra6eiU.jpeg
    Outfits Contest
    Third Price was for @Maitsukas
    maitsukas-750x422.png
    Second Prize was for @Sebdo
    sebdo-768x432.png

First Prize was for @ElderZeref
    Crimson-Seal-Knight-Final-with-Mark.png
    Edited by whasabi on June 28, 2022 5:53PM
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    Thanks To all joiners im wait can repeat this experience
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    i can not see the image for @NiuraRein
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    Elrond87 wrote: »
    i can not see the image for @NiuraRein

Sorry my fault, thanks for alert me, repared :)
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    @ElderZeref Conrats, Zai!!
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • ElderZeref
    ElderZeref
    ✭✭
    Wow! i`m so happy!
    Thank you a lot!
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All entries MUST include your account name at the top of your work"

So why include the second place winner of the fashion contest, when they didn't do this?

And no showing of the rest of the entries? This is pretty disappointing, not going to lie.
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    "All entries MUST include your account name at the top of your work"

So why include the second place winner of the fashion contest, when they didn't do this?

And no showing of the rest of the entries? This is pretty disappointing, not going to lie.

Sorry if there was any problem with the winner announcement. Sebdo sent us the photo with the watermark but we uploaded another one without it. I'm so sorry for the lack of organization and our mistake. We will update the winner announcement with the old photo as soon as possible. Thanks for your feedback.
  • Silly2202
    Silly2202
    ✭✭
    can we also see other entree's somewere? i would love to see what people made
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    Silly2202 wrote: »
    can we also see other entree's somewere? i would love to see what people made

Of course, this week (little by little) I will post things on this channel and on my twitter channel twitter.com/FuegoTeso
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    These are all great! Thanks so much for sharing all of these creations! And thanks to everyone who made the creations of art as well.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now apparently everyone who entered this contest got a furnishing as a thank you for entering. Seeing as how I've received nothing, I'm guessing my entry wasn't even received through the form on the website, which is enormously frustrating. Obviously, the streamer who was supposed to reveal the winners getting sick can't be helped, that's just real life being a jerk, I don't have an issue with that, but the rest of the organisation of this entire contest has seemed to lack, well, organisation.
  • whasabi
    whasabi
    ✭✭
    And now apparently everyone who entered this contest got a furnishing as a thank you for entering. Seeing as how I've received nothing, I'm guessing my entry wasn't even received through the form on the website, which is enormously frustrating. Obviously, the streamer who was supposed to reveal the winners getting sick can't be helped, that's just real life being a jerk, I don't have an issue with that, but the rest of the organisation of this entire contest has seemed to lack, well, organisation.

Sorry for this missclick,