The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Audio Bug on character

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
Playstation NA.
One of my characters has music constantly playing even though I have music set to OFF. No matter what zone I am in the same music is playing. It’s only happening on 1 character. My other characters don’t have this issue.

I have traveled to different zones, delves and even closed the game app completely and the same audio is there when I log in. I tested all audio sliders in settings and found that it’s tied to the Effects slider. When I move it to low, the audio isn’t there. When I put it back to normal the music is playing again.

It’s some Khajiit music from Southern Elsweyr’s Black Heights quest area when you go do the Wall of Life quest. I haven’t done the quest on this character but helped my gf do the quest and used this character to help. Oddly enough, when standing next to the wall the music is gone. Only when I leave the area to go anywhere does the music follow.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 5, 2022 10:19PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Avoranti

Deleting the local save data on your PS4 may help with this audio issue.

To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online box
    4. Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data.
    5. Select Delete.

After you have cleared your game save data, restart your console and try logging back into the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post