The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Want to join ESO plus, Website won't take account

Daiyanae
Daiyanae
✭✭✭
I am trying to sign up for ESO again and I have been trying every link I can find that will work so I can rejoin ESO plus after a 2 year break. I enter my user name and password and it just disappears and the page fields stay empty. I've tried different browser but nothing works. I can log into the game via the launcher with no problem, but anything I try in order to upgrade doesn't work.

Help, please
I am on PC NA.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Based on the banner at the top of the forums, the ESO Store was under maintenance today, which should be finished now.

Try again. Now that the store is back up, it should be available.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Daiyanae sorry you are having this issue. Have you placed a ticket in for this yet? If so, please pass along your ticket number and we can pass it along to customer service to make sure they take a look.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Daiyanae
    Daiyanae
    ✭✭✭
    I just went to the website and placed a ticket. I was not given a ticket number. At the bottom of the page it said “please choose a method of contact” and I chose email. And then it says “we will contact you via the email address…“ The NEXT Button is grayed out so that I could not go any further.
  • Daiyanae
    Daiyanae
    ✭✭✭
    Using a different computer I was able to login to my account and sign up for eso plus. The problem must be with my desktop. I used Firefox on both. D