The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Q2 In-Game Events 2022 (April Through June)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Coming in hot are the in-game events for Q2! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

Anniversary Jubilee
Start: Thursday, April 7 at 10am ET
End: Tuesday, April 19 at 10am ET

hdsqad2uero2.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 8, 2022 5:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, a brand new event? :open_mouth:
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We like to change things up every now and then @MyNameIsElias! We'll have more info on Zeal of Zenithar closer to the in-game event date with an article.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the heads’ up @ZOS_Kevin !
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the wild speculation commence!

Zenithar is work and trade and coin no?

It is unlikely to be an extra xp event this one thinks. If it involves daily quests this one would bet on Blackwood - like a Blackwood anniversary event.

Could be some sort of incentive to trade event - like extra gold when you sell something?

Need a nap just thinking about it!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again... no dates for the upcoming event (Zenithar). Do you even know? Are you waiting for the week before to see if your servers are going to be stable? What is the problem with letting people know an advance?
    Edited by Elsonso on April 5, 2022 4:49PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Once again... no dates for the upcoming event. Do you even know? Are you waiting for the week before to see if your servers are going to be stable? What is the problem with letting people know an advance?

The event hasn't even been on the PTS yet, so we have zero knowledge of it. Maybe it's enabled in the first weeks of High Isle testing.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let the wild speculation commence!

Zenithar is work and trade and coin no?

It is unlikely to be an extra xp event this one thinks. If it involves daily quests this one would bet on Blackwood - like a Blackwood anniversary event.

Could be some sort of incentive to trade event - like extra gold when you sell something?

Need a nap just thinking about it!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

My first thought was double drops from resource nodes.
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Once again... no dates for the upcoming event. Do you even know? Are you waiting for the week before to see if your servers are going to be stable? What is the problem with letting people know an advance?

The event hasn't even been on the PTS yet, so we have zero knowledge of it. Maybe it's enabled in the first weeks of High Isle testing.

It’s also listed for June, so about two months away minimum.

• RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Zenithar event? Trade be!
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who or what is Zenithar?
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Zenithar

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to have a Zenithar event around trade and crafting, but I reckon it will be a straightforward Gates of Oblivion retrospective event. We had similar events for Dark Heart of Skyrim and Season of the Dragon.

Not that I'm complaining about an excuse to spend more time in Leyawiin and Fargrave!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I think having more than 3 days notice of an event would be great. I would like to think you're internally working towards a specific week(s) for each of these months, why can't that just be communicated? A whole month is a wide open window, so I'm not sure the value of communicating an event that could begin any time day of a month.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand the lack of info on date in June, it will be new expansion so lots of things can change. I have faith we will know at least a week before, though the sooner the better. I think it will be usual Blackwood/Deadland double things event, but it's ok for me.
    Will know pretty soon, when new PTS testing hits.

What I really need to know is - will there be a "ticket event" between the above two? I guess not but would like some confirmation. Since I'll be AFK for 2 weeks in may it would be perfect :)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    I can understand the lack of info on date in June, it will be new expansion so lots of things can change. I have faith we will know at least a week before, though the sooner the better. I think it will be usual Blackwood/Deadland double things event, but it's ok for me.

What I really need to know is - will there be a "ticket event" between the above two? I guess not but would like some confirmation. Since I'll be AFK for 2 weeks in may it would be perfect :)

"This event [Anniversary] provides the first opportunity for you to acquire the fragments for the Aurielic Quasigriff mount!
    Collect all three fragments (with the final one available during a later Q2 event), and you can morph your Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet into this fearsome new mount."

So definitely looks like only 2 ticket events in Q2.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Destai wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin I think having more than 3 days notice of an event would be great. I would like to think you're internally working towards a specific week(s) for each of these months, why can't that just be communicated? A whole month is a wide open window, so I'm not sure the value of communicating an event that could begin any time day of a month.

Just wanted to follow up on this. We are working on a specific week and hope to provide a date with everyone having time to account for the event. We do understand that the few days announce before Anniversary Jubilee is not ideal. We wanted to be able to communicate the date without clashing or confusing others with the other event dates. It is something we will look at fixing in the future.

Also, please keep in mind that we are launching High Isle on PC/MAC/Stadia/Xbox/PlayStation throughout the month of June. So there are still several factors at play before we can confirm a date. We are sharing the month now to keep everyone in the loop that there are events coming and to help bridge that gap while we work to confirm accurate dates for all.

Again to help with the communication and by player request, we are providing what we know now and will confirm dates later on when we know they are concrete, rather than leave everyone in the dark. We will continue to work to get information out sooner if we can. We hope this helps to clarify this.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hunterka71 wrote: »

The in-game events highlighted in the graphic are the only planned events for this quarter.
    Staff Post
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade be!
    dtc06b33y7xa.png
    Makes me wonder if High Isle has some major trading system changes.
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there is nothing going on in May? That's a long time between events beginning of April and possibly late June.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drazhar14 wrote: »
    So there is nothing going on in May? That's a long time between events beginning of April and possibly late June.

We’ll probably have PTS if nothing else.

• asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭

That kinda leaves console players out though. Nothing really for us to do in May. No new content and no event
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if 'zeal of zenithar' will be a blackwood chapter anniversary-related event, or something completely new, involed around crafting/trading?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    asbrizzi wrote: »

That kinda leaves console players out though. Nothing really for us to do in May. No new content and no event

A nice rest between events tbh! I play primarily on console but do have a PC account too. I will avoid PTS for the chapter as I don't like learning the game/story early. I'm already expecting to do the new trial as a blind run with guildies
    Soupy twist
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Destai wrote: »

Just wanted to follow up on this. We are working on a specific week and hope to provide a date with everyone having time to account for the event. We do understand that the few days announce before Anniversary Jubilee is not ideal. We wanted to be able to communicate the date without clashing or confusing others with the other event dates. It is something we will look at fixing in the future.

Also, please keep in mind that we are launching High Isle on PC/MAC/Stadia/Xbox/PlayStation throughout the month of June. So there are still several factors at play before we can confirm a date. We are sharing the month now to keep everyone in the loop that there are events coming and to help bridge that gap while we work to confirm accurate dates for all.

Again to help with the communication and by player request, we are providing what we know now and will confirm dates later on when we know they are concrete, rather than leave everyone in the dark. We will continue to work to get information out sooner if we can. We hope this helps to clarify this.

Awesome insight, Kevin. Thanks for clarifying!
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    what about may.. we need may day week event .. or something to do with flowers for tickets i neeed more tickets everyone does lol.. lets add one event each month it be cool .. isn't there a vampire event next or.. something ,, what evets are permeant
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    With features in high isle update such as being able to buy antiquities furniture (after meeting the required amount collected) and the reduced prices during zeal of zenith.

Will console players miss out on this price reduction assuming the event falls before the console release? With the price of some of the furnishings (which I’m not complaining about), it hardly seems fair for pc users to have them cheaper than console users.

I know no dates have yet been announced. But just my take.
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a new pvp event?
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned to me they thought housing bought with gold is on discount during Zenithar. Does this happen every year or just some times?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned to me they thought housing bought with gold is on discount during Zenithar. Does this happen every year or just some times?

This is a brand new event so there is no precedent.

• abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an event left in May?
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, next one is the Zenithar event and they said it would be in June. The Anniversary event in April had 2 of the three item pieces for the mount upgrade system this quarter, so we are only waiting on the third piece.
    Edited by Maythor on May 24, 2022 2:54PM
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    What is the mount upgrade system?