The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Queue Approximate Wait Time: 1 second

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
well...it has been 20 minutes...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 11, 2022 9:44PM
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When that happens to me, I back out and try again. It usually lets me in the second time. And if it doesn't, I just move on. I'm pruning my bank so that I can live without a sub until these kinds of issues are fixed. I play pretty casually anyway, in that I hit the forums more often than the game itself. lol
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug. Whenever it happens, I back out and log back it in and there is no queue. If you wait, the queue will never end.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Psijic Order mage reached out from Nirn into Earth and put you in a time loop...
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me than Bradyfjord above: when I get that once in a blue moon, I don't wait. I just quit and re-click login and I'm then straight in. :smile:
    Edited by DreamyLu on March 30, 2022 8:36AM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Que is fake. You'll be waiting for nothing. It's just the game bugging out. Just quit the que and log back in. Honestly they need to sticky this somewhere in the forums, or have a warning on the log in screen. .. there's been so many threads of people waiting and wondering why the que won't let them in. There is no que.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    It is a bug. Whenever it happens, I back out and log back it in and there is no queue. If you wait, the queue will never end.
    ^ This
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks All!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP issue resolved and this login issue recently fixed on the server, we are now closing the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.