The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WhiteStrake's Mayhem Stats (From Feb. 2022)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! We took some stats from Whitestake's Mayhem (Feb. 2022) and created a graphic for the community. We are sharing it here for everyone to take a look. Let us know what you think! Thanks to all who participated!

uaw4t59yz4re.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 16, 2023 8:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's have more please. We were promised additional PvP mini events by Matt Firor in his announcement. Let's see them happen.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    18.47 million players defeated? Do you mean 18.47 player deaths? I doubt that many players participated in pvp activities during the 2-week event across all pltaforms. 🤔
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any stats on how many Tortes were eaten? Do I need to step up my cake-making game for the next event? :mrgreen:
    MajThorax wrote: »
    18.47 million players defeated? Do you mean 18.47 player deaths? I doubt that many players participated in pvp activities during the 2-week event across all pltaforms. 🤔

Given the number of keeps in the game doesn’t breach 1,000 even with the event campaigns, that seems likely.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

Does that figure also include players defeated by lag, crashes, and disconnects? I know I personally got kicked and logged back in dead a few times.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just to clarify here since there are some questions about the players defeated number. We are noting player defeats as registered player pvp deaths in-game. Each pvp kill is a player death. But we understand where the confusion came in, so we wanted to clarify.

@WhiteCoatSyndrome, we'll pass along the request for tortes for future versions of this graphic. And it's always a good time to step up the cake making game.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @WhiteCoatSyndrome, we'll pass along the request for tortes for future versions of this graphic. And it's always a good time to step up the cake making game.

Was not expecting that, thank you!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits were used??

I'm sure I added my share. :D
    Edited by Myrnhiel on March 29, 2022 5:38PM