The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem Logging Out.

Eldartar
Eldartar
✭✭✭✭
Hello to all,

After Mondays maintenance (PC / EU Server), when I come to logging out of the game I can't . . . . I press 'ESC' and there is only a blank screen, no options at all. I have to hit the 'Windows' key to get to the desktop, then right click the ESO tab on the task bar and click on 'close window' to leave ESO, bit of a pain when I just want to swap Chars.

Anyone else having this issue?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 5, 2022 12:11AM

Best Answer

• perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove InventoryGridView addon, use GridList instead.
    Answer ✓
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember something about an inventory user interface add on causing the esc button to vanish for guild mates right after the update 33 went live, haven't heard anything recently though.
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Guys it was InventoryGridView.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved their logout issue by disabling an add-on, we've decided to now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.