The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Queue

ckrobinson83
ckrobinson83
✭✭✭✭
Since I'm a paying customer, I don't expect to have to wait in a QUEUE to use the game I'm paying for. So thanks for leaving me on a screen for 20 minutes telling me that the approximate wait time is 1 second.
evhr7ouhtyve.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 4, 2022 11:55PM
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been backing out and logging in again, and it works the 2nd time.
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a fake que. It's just the game having a stroke. The que will never end. You can just cancel the que and try to log in again, or just quit the game and go back in. Either or works. But don't wait for the que. It'll never end.
  • ckrobinson83
    ckrobinson83
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a fake que. It's just the game having a stroke. The que will never end. You can just cancel the que and try to log in again, or just quit the game and go back in. Either or works. But don't wait for the que. It'll never end.

Thanks. I tried that and it worked. The number of bugs in this game is growing rapidly.
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the queue that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started ESO not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue waiting here forever just because...

[Repeats infinitely]
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can we please get a sticky that tells people to back out of the queue if they get the 1 second ones that don't actually end after a second? More and more people are having this happen and aren't aware of what to do.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The loading, disconnections, and login issues affecting the PC NA megaservers over the past week should now be resolved. You can follow the thread below for the latest updates and information. Since there are multiple threads about this issue we will be closing this discussion.

Update on Activity Finder and In-Game Issues
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.