The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

After every patch download, the patch fails.

Crismac
Crismac
✭✭✭
As the title says. Then it forces me to repair it every time. Does this happen to anyone else? Very annoying.

After all this it works, but is it WAD for all these steps?
Edited by Crismac on March 29, 2022 1:53PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Crismac

Are you getting a specific error message after the patch fails to install?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill I am currently having the same issue. I have to repair, then I receive an error message saying the version cannot be determined. the only option I am left with after is to repair again.

mosys4hg3fc6.png
  • Crismac
    Crismac
    ✭✭✭
    Reaver999 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Bill I am currently having the same issue. I have to repair, then I receive an error message saying the version cannot be determined. the only option I am left with after is to repair again.

mosys4hg3fc6.png

Yes, what Reaver999 posted. It happens every patch but this one has been a little worse. That notice came back 3 times today logging back in from a break but all I did is exit out and reload the launcher. I am only forced to repair after a new patch has been done.
    Edited by Crismac on March 29, 2022 2:06AM
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to get the launcher to work by running as administrator then repairing, closing the launcher, then again running as administrator.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that patch manifest error every few patches. I used to try and repair, and jump through the hoops. Now I just exit out, reboot my pc, then try again. That works for me every time, without fail.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for providing screenshots of the error message. The help article linked below has troubleshooting that can help resolve this error message.

What do I do if I get Error 209 "PatchManifestError_VersionFail?"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post