The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Busted console...how to cancel ESO plus??

ReachHalo
ReachHalo
✭✭✭
My xbox is 6 feet under, and not getting replaced anytime soon. As much as it pains me to admit it...my ESO days and 1800cp are probably history, and with it my ESO plus subscription.

The ESO website is very vague and unclear as to how to cancel ESO plus without logging into Xbox console.

Anyone know how to go about doing this??
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 5, 2022 12:06AM

Best Answer

• RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into your ESO profile through the official ESO website. Log into your account. Then from the account section, you will be able to change/ cancel your sub. At least that is what I assume console players can do. I am PC myself :P If that is not how console players do it, then please someone correct me.
    Answer ✓
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I remember right you can do it on Microsoft’s website if you login there and find subscriptions.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't go through your financial institution, whatever you do. And remember that you aren't actually cancelling your active or current subscription, just stopping it from being renewed once the time period it covers has expired. That might seem like it's obvious, but sometimes people do it improperly and end up having their account suspended.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also OP, Stadia is an option if you want to keep playing. You have to buy the game again, though, and I don't know if you can link a Stadia account to a console one, though I don't think you can.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Also OP, Stadia is an option if you want to keep playing. You have to buy the game again, though, and I don't know if you can link a Stadia account to a console one, though I don't think you can.

Sadly no stadia play on pc server so he would need to start over
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    @SeaGtGruff thanks, that was my next option, but all good and cancelled now

@Dark_Lord_Kuro that would have been a follow up question regarding transferring account to another server, but I know that issue has been flogged to death in these forums.

Oh well...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP resolving their account issue, we will now close the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.