Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Earn Unique Rewards During The Jester's Festival"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
fbqxpeb58p85.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Propagate The Preposterous & Earn Unique Rewards During The Jester's Festival"

That spectacular time of year has come around once again: friends and foes alike come together, don the mask of the Harlequin, and commemorate all things absurd!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 14, 2022 7:04PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, no ESO Anniversary celebratory event this year, or, I'm guessing; just a few days later starting than the actual day of year ESO originally launched on PC? Well, good at least to know Jester's Festival is, indeed, not starting until the very tail end of the month. ^^'
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Aerius_Sygale We'll have news on anniversary events soon. But the focus is on Jester's Festival right now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'll be able to get my hands on the new stick guar at least.

I kind of wish I could set it on a path though, as ridiculous as that sounds.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Bootstomp
    Bootstomp
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed this wasn't in this year's announcement. Has something changed?

In addition to the daily quests and reward boxes, you can earn special Jester’s Festival Achievements by spreading some cheer the old-fashioned way—with pie! When equipped to your quickbar, the Revelry Pies make for spectacular (and tasty!) projectiles, so be sure to share these delicious treats with your fellow players and NPCs alike as you make your way around Tamriel.

As the people of Tamriel come to fear your sticky wrath, you can earn unique event-specific Achievements:

The Three Fillings War—Throw 10 Pies at players that are in a different Alliance
    The Upper Crust—Throw a pie at each of the Alliance Leaders
    More Than You Can Chew—Throw 10 Pies at Guards
    Dessert Domination—Complete the above Achievements
    Messy Business—Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil
    Take note that not all share your finely honed sense of humor, and some might object to having a pie thrown in their face—crazy, right?

By completing the above Achievements, you’ll also earn the “Tin Soldier” and “Empieror” titles and the Obnoxious Mute Face Paint head marking. Finally, you can also earn the Crown of Misrule hat and Lord/Lady of Misrule title by completing each of the three original daily quests or the Royal Jester title and some furnishings by completing every Jester’s Festival Achievement.
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about last year’s motif? I wanted them…
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sincerely hope that the issues plaguing the PC NA server since the Update 33 launch will not be repeated on console. Otherwise, the first days of this event will be a disaster for console players.

As for the event itself, I'm looking forward to it, although the sheer amount of items only available in the once/day stupendous box are such that it's not likely I'll get too many of the new outfit style. But, since I don't care at all about skins, I'll have plenty of tickets to spend on them at the Impresario.

And, last year, the Anniversary event started the very next day after the Jesters Festival ended. Another reason I hope that the Update 33 launch goes well on console (which is only two days before the event starts), as they won't be able to extend the event if the Anniversary event comes on its heels. Though, I suppose they can always delay the Anniversary event (which I believe has never started until early April, to coincide more closely with the actual launch, and not Early Access).
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the mysterious Samuel Gourone

4GEOJae.png
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA