The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pressing L shows blank menu screen, no IC or Cyrodiil options, no options at all, just blank menu

Hellishundur_ESO
Hellishundur_ESO
✭✭✭
When you push the "L" button to bring up the alliance war menu you get nothing but a blank menu now.

I can't help but wonder if this is intentional. It's probably not, but is today the day ZOS killed PvP for reals?
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't see any keeps or anything on my Cyro map when I logged in, but I think it may be an addon issue.
  • Hellishundur_ESO
    Hellishundur_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »
    I couldn't see any keeps or anything on my Cyro map when I logged in, but I think it may be an addon issue.

This many errors from one add-on? Not likely. This is another ZOS train wreck.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »

This many errors from one add-on? Not likely. This is another ZOS train wreck.

I just meant my map issue may have been. Definitely having other issues that others are having. :)
    Edit to add: Also getting reports in Cyro zone that rams are going through doors that aren't open and repaired doors are not reappearing correctly.
    Edited by Soraka on March 21, 2022 2:57PM
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    My characters already in Cyro are unable to ever leave either...
  • Hellishundur_ESO
    Hellishundur_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I did finally get the menu to show up. But it was sometimes it would work, and sometimes it wouldn't.

At least they shut down the servers in an attempt to sort out the boondoggle.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We have some information about this posted here.

We will update as new information becomes available. We know this has been frustrating for many of you, so thank you for your continued patience as we are working through these issues.
    Staff Post
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Menus now work for me, but load screens are still extremely long, post emergency maintenance.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps