The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login to any toon inside my house

Aldoss
Aldoss
✭✭✭✭✭
This is unacceptable.

My main house is the Elinhir Private Arena. I paid crowns for it. I currently have 2 toons who I logged off of inside that house that cannot be logged into and haven't been able to login to for days since the patch. That was fine since I don't use them much.

However, I was just on my main, upping my vamp stage using the thrall and the fountain which I also paid crowns for and crashed to desktop.

Guess what?

Now I can't login to my main. It's an infinite "requesting character load..." dialogue for 5-10 minutes before I get "server timed out" error.

I'd appreciate a reply with a solution asap. It's ridiculous that you release a patch with this many issues and to this caliber. I've never experienced anything like this.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 24, 2022 7:52PM