The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Returning player, no idea what content I've completed

architekt
architekt
✭✭
I have a level 50 225 CP character I came back to after years of not playing. I honestly have no idea which parts of the main story or DLC I've done, except having done all of Cadwell's silver/gold. Is there any way I can somehow check if I've completed a chapter or DLC or main story line? I'm not talking about the random quests you find around town, just specifically anything considered part of the main story line and the DLC as well. I've got the chart of how to do the content in order, I just never made the smart decision to mark down what I had done.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 8, 2022 12:40AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look in your achievements, you should be to click on the section for each Chapter or DLC and see if you've completed the story.
  • architekt
    architekt
    ✭✭
    If you look in your achievements, you should be to click on the section for each Chapter or DLC and see if you've completed the story.

Thanks. Out of curiosity, will this be specific per character or is it account-wide? I.e. if I make an alt, would that alt also show that the achievement has been completed?
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the map view of a zone and you should see a button at the bottom that allows you to continue the main quest for that zone or move onto the next thing to do after that.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    architekt wrote: »

Thanks. Out of curiosity, will this be specific per character or is it account-wide? I.e. if I make an alt, would that alt also show that the achievement has been completed?

Before Ascending Tide, the achievements are character specific.

Once Ascending Tide releases on March 14th, achievements are accountwide.

So if you want character specific information, look now.