Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm PC/NA and when I go to purchase crowns or buy the upgrade I get taken to a German log in page and it doesn't recognize me. Not really more to add.
Edited by Sordidfairytale on February 28, 2022 12:23AM
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • BlackAxiom
    BlackAxiom
    ✭✭✭
    Never seen this man in my whole life.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Sordidfairytale, If you haven't already, please place a ticket in for this. When you do, please provide the ticket number and we can take a look. We'll also give the team a heads up.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks much, 220301-002337 is the ticket number. I have logged onto the EU server in the past, but I've more recently logged onto the NA server. I can log onto the forums and the support part of the website, but if I try to go to the store it's Deutsch to me.

If this is payback for me taking French in High School instead of German, I apologize. But please understand that I failed French anyway.
    The Vegemite Knight

• Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They elevated it, it's looking like a database issue, the store and account pages are the only ones that are in German. When I login, I get the 404 page. If I go to sign up though, the website can see my User ID.

I tried logging in to the Mobile site, and have no issues, so this is something with the German version of the website can see my User ID, but not my password. I'm a disabled veteran and doing store things on the mobile is not cool for my hands. So hopefully they get the database issue resolved soon.
    The Vegemite Knight