The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

issues with graphics loading are getting worse, help please!

kumenit_taeynav
kumenit_taeynav
✭✭✭✭
ever since the release of the deadlands dlc ive been having issues with things losding in within a reasonable time. my graphics settings are just about as low as they can possibly go and i havent touched them since before the release of the deadlands

issues include
-loading screens when the game needs to load in players or npcs, leaving me vulnerable in pvp and pve scenarios alike
-previewing changes to my outfit/costume at the outfitters station takes 2-5 mins to show
-npcs and players outright not loading in at all, i cant attack them but they can attack me. somedays its a blessing if their corpses have loaded in for me to loot after my companion has ever so slowly stabbed them to death

these issues happen all throughout the game but get worse when im in busier locations such as cities or forts in cyrodiil. i try to be patient with my tickets but these problems seem to be getting worse as time goes on.
so far, the only issue that gets temporarily solved with tickets is enemies not loading in, when i inevitably log off for the night and come back the next day the issue is back. another solution i have is deleting shadercache.cooked which also only provides a temporary fix as when i have to backtrack to an area ive already been in to hand in a quest or fix my gear for example then the lag returns, and this comes at the cost of 5-10 mins when relaunching the game.
my latest ticket number is 220221-002219