The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307

zacvanm
zacvanm
✭✭✭
Booted from server. PS4 Pro, NA. Can’t log back in. Can’t do anything. I’ve force closed app, reset PlayStation, and reset my internet. Connection is fine..just can’t play??
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 23, 2022 7:10PM
EP Nord StamDK PvP
EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
1750cp
PS-NA
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

Please see our article here for assistance.

Thanks,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kravez
    Kravez
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried everything on the website Greg, waited for 45 minutes. Reset my console, rebuilt the ps5’s data base. I even deleted the game save file on the cloud. Nothing works I still get kicked out of the server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kravez

Since the normal troubleshooting hasn't helped with the disconnections you're experiencing, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve had this about 8 times this morning too on ps5. Reboot and db repair has done nothing. Started after a long siege in Cyrodiil, now cant stay in the Game on that character for more than a minute or so In Cyrodiil and a little longer outside of Cyro if I manage to wayshrine out

Ticket number 220224-001593
    Edited by fizl101 on February 24, 2022 12:54PM
    Soupy twist
  • rov33rek
    rov33rek
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. It started yesterday and currently my main character is unplayable. I get kicked out of the server with 307 error every 1-2 minutes. Did everything stated in the instructions above.
    I also created in-game ticket which has not been responded to so far 220224-002789
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having this problem also. Started by using an Alchemy table.

This was about 5:30 PM PST last night.

Since I've had some other issues with the game, I decided to try a full reinstall and cleared my save data. I tried logging in again and playing at around 2 am, and still was kicked with the 307 error so "waiting 15-20 minutes" doesn't seem to be the fix.
  • Kravez
    Kravez
    Soul Shriven
    My issue has been resolved, It took about 20hrs after it first appeared but I sent a ticket and the issue was dealt with.

I believe they move your character that’s affected to a different location since the server thinks you are still online hence why you get booted when you try to log on with the infected character.

Hope this helps just send a ticket and be patient for them to deal with it cheers.
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    There is still a bug when discovering alchemy traits on your character.

I was in the process of crafting poisons and discovering all reagent traits and have been booted twice. First time when I was about 3/4 through my discovery list. I restart my console and am able to log back in. Second time, I simply open the alchemy station. Before I craft anything, I was immediately booted again.

I saw this bug was reported back in 2020. Still no fix?

Error 307 - PS4 NA
    Edited by demonology89 on April 27, 2022 11:30PM
  • mhadi74
    mhadi74
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue, 05/23/2022
    PS-NA
    Seems like I’ve been booted 100 times, and all I’ve been doing is mass crafting to raise my skills

I’ve read elsewhere on these forums that “it’s a known issue”

So how long must a bug be a known issue before it’s dealt with and fixed?
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Hey there,

Due to there already being a thread discussing the Error 307. we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.