The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game freeze and studder in Cyrodill

Thunda
Thunda
✭✭
Over the past week or so I've noticed frequent game frame studdering and freezing while in Cyrodiil (PC/NA in GH). The studdering looks like a FPS drop to about 10 but per the FPS ticker it doesn't drop at all (usually sits around 100). The freezing only last for a few seconds but happens fairly often. It's not a loading screen. The game just freezes and right before I think the game is going to crash it's fine again.

Anyone else having this?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 16, 2022 12:32AM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having issues where sporadically I can't use any skills at all. Not even a light or heavy melee attack. This is anywhere around resources with guards. Also having an issue where when riding a mount the screen glitches (almost resets itself) and it seems like my mount either stops or I'm moved backwards by a bit. I think the post from ZOS saying that they're going to rewrite code over the next year is about the best we'll get. So while people will post and complain about many issues over the next year, I'm doubtful anything will be worked on or improved if they're redoing the whole thing.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/595442/eso-pvp-update-january-2022/p1

So who knows? Maybe in a year we'll have a new PVP game and then we can start over posting about all the new problems and things that people don't like.
    Edited by malistorr on February 10, 2022 10:27PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The troubleshooting in the link below may help with the FPS drops and performance issues.

What do I do if ESO is having performance issues on PC?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post