The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else keep getting Error 307 Booted from Server?

purple-magicb16_ESO
purple-magicb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Got kicked out and been getting this message 8 times now - can't get back in
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 11, 2023 5:20PM
I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.

Thank for the reply. It seems to happen only when I'm at an alchemy table learning reagents and leveling (only at low levels) for extended periods (but still active). It happened very regularly (like 20-30 times while I was at the table). I had submitted a ticket for this but doubt it will happen again because I am now at max level.
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @purple-magicb16_ESO

If you are able to reproduce the Error 307 when crafting, you should submit a bug report ticket here.
    Staff Post
  • sonwon.1_ESO
    sonwon.1_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was booted from the server trying to login?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sonwon.1_ESO

You may need to wait a few minutes after getting booted to login again successfully.
    Staff Post
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    After waiting to get into Grey Host for 20 minutes I was finally able to play in my home campaign. It only lasted about 10 minutes. The game crashed and I got error 307. Now that I have finally reloaded I’m kicked out of Cyrodiil. What happened to improving pvp?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now over one year old, we have decided to close the discussion. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in the PC Support forum.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.