The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 arkyn Ring of Majesty anyone found the lead for Morpholith Shank recently in Coldharbour chests?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone found the lead Morpholith Shank for this recently? If so how recently? I'm thinking it is bugged, I read it was bugged a while back but then some people found it later. I've opened 98 chests in Coldharbour and no lead. Not saying it Is bugged as it might just be sucky RNG but anyone found this let's say within the last week?

Specifically on PS4.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 9, 2022 12:11AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one on PC NA a week back when doing a woodworking survey outside the Orchard. There was a chest right beside the tree the wood is near, and the lead was in there. It was an Advanced locked chest IIRC.
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i found it yesterday. Took around 50 chests. There are a lot of spawn points for them near manor of revelry so it’s probably the fastest location.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found one today on PC EU. Now I just need to get to Northern Coldharbour so I can dig it up...
    The Moot Councillor
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the PS4 lead is bugged. I opened 15 more chests last night and nothing.
  • spongebobmovieticket
    Just started farming tonight. About 50 chest opened and no lead. Xbox NA. MY BRAIN HURTS
  • spongebobmovieticket
    If you have any leads for markyn that you haven’t dug up, try getting them before you open any more chest. Just did this, and went back to farming chest and got the lead after about 5 chest. Might just be coincidence but it’s worth a try.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just wildly bad rng man...I got that lead in about 30 chests but it took 75 dailies for the corresponding lead, where as my buddy got it in 2....you'll get it...just look at it as you're getting some extra stygian to sell...you got this
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    It's just wildly bad rng man...I got that lead in about 30 chests but it took 75 dailies for the corresponding lead, where as my buddy got it in 2....you'll get it...just look at it as you're getting some extra stygian to sell...you got this

75 dailies? And the lead only comes from the one daily NPC? So 75 days? Uggh.

You can only get this from the one daily vendor from Luna Bariel correct? Not ANY daily vendor in Fargrave?
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on February 1, 2022 2:19PM
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just RNG, took over 60 chests for me to get it but then got next lead from 1st daily quest
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just bad rng. I got mine on day 2 of deadlands(PS4 server as well), it took about 120 chest opens. You can increase chances by using Coldharbour treasure maps since they drop in all chest types in coldharbour
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • GOAT4EVAR
    GOAT4EVAR
    ✭✭✭
    Me and a random other play was looking for it a while back. Think it took us 60-75 chests each before we got it.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT4EVAR wrote: »
    Me and a random other play was looking for it a while back. Think it took us 60-75 chests each before we got it.

How long ago was that? Was it on PS4?
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    madrab73 wrote: »
    It's just RNG, took over 60 chests for me to get it but then got next lead from 1st daily quest

Was this on PS4? If so how long ago do you think?
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those posting, please add whether you play on PS4 or not and how long ago if possible as to when you acquired the lead. I'm thinking it is bugged at this point, as of now up to 140 chest and no lead.

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I farmed all the leads of this ring just a few weeks ago. I don't think it took me many chests, maybe a dozen or two dozens, not more. It went so fast compared to other leads for the item, I wouldn't even have remembered I had to farm Cold Harbour Chests. This was on PC/EU, though.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • croakie
    croakie
    ✭✭✭
    PS4NA I got it in the 5th or 6th chest. I found on 1/30.
    Edited by croakie on February 2, 2022 4:29PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I finally got the lead last night, it took 160 or so chests. Now I need the daily lead in Fargrave, at least I can try for it on multiple toons. Thanks all at least it's not bugged.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update regarding whther the item was possible to find. With the OP confirming there is nothing bugged, we will now lock this thread from further commentary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.