Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 210, now it's a continuous "Loading..." screen on client

ValerraTheProwler
I am at the end of my tether here.

My launcher decided to become very complicated yesterday and I am still having the same issue (currently reinstalling again). It came up with error 210 yesterday and now today it is stuck on the Blackwood background with the elder scrolls ouroboros saying "Loading...".

I reached out to the customer support team and they're throwing me solutions that did not help me. I am a win 10 user and everyone seems to get an easy fix for their win 7/8. I reinstalled yesterday and that didn't do anything, told me to reinstall microsoft visual c++ which I did and that didn't do anything, the mem-test messed up with my computer which lead me to a black screen and nothing else so I had to do a hard restart, SFC scan detected nothing, I had no complications with my antivirus allowing access to ESO so that is not the issue.

I really need help to get this fixed; I really enjoy this game but none of these solutions had helped me so far.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 28, 2022 1:12PM
I'm here to steal things and your memes!!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Sorry to hear that you are encountering this error @ValerraTheProwler

If you haven't already, please be sure to try all of the steps in this article. Please also be sure to re-open your ticket for additional support by responding to our latest reply.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ValerraTheProwler
    Sorry to hear that you are encountering this error @ValerraTheProwler

If you haven't already, please be sure to try all of the steps in this article. Please also be sure to re-open your ticket for additional support by responding to our latest reply.

Hello @ZOS_Adrikoth

I followed everything that was in the article apart from the manifest which I cannot access the link because the website could not be reached. I did this on Chrome which didn't work, then I jumped over to Microsoft Edge to gain access to the manifest but that did the same thing as I did a troubleshoot on why I couldn't as it says there is a issue on your end of the server.

Thank you for replying.
    I'm here to steal things and your memes!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ValerraTheProwler

If you are still having issues accessing the manifest, you can open a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post