The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else waiting in login queue?

SekaiXD
SekaiXD
✭✭
I logged out of one char and was going to log in on another when I'm back to the main login screen. Was put into a queue that was 15mins long. About 5 mins late I got back in. Just me?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 27, 2022 10:16PM
  • Valgret
    Valgret
    I got something like this right now. Was "lost connection" and then about 15 minutes queue. Now logging in I hope.
  • Valgret
    Valgret
    Update: I couldn't log in back.=(
    Someone has the same?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SekaiXD

Are you still having any login issues when trying to login now?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SekaiXD
    SekaiXD
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SekaiXD

Are you still having any login issues when trying to login now?

No. After that everything was fine again. Seemed like a temporary hiccup. Thank you for asking. <3
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear that the login issues have resolved themselves. Since the issue is now resolved, we are going to lock this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.