The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to check on the status of a ticket?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Right before Christmas I opened a ticket 220103-002003 regarding not receiving three months worth of crowns for my three month ESO plus renewal. I haven't received any contact regarding the ticket. Anyone know if there is a way to check ticket status or how ZoS goes about contacting me? I've checked my email and no email received yet. Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 26, 2022 2:12PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have the ticket number?

If so post it here and ask a mod to help.

@ZOS_Kevin can you help please? 💕
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Veinblood1965

Our records indicate that a response was sent on January 3rd but it was not responded to.

I'd be happy to have this re-opened for you since it sounds like the issue has not been resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There you go 😃
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Veinblood1965

Our records indicate that a response was sent on January 3rd but it was not responded to.

I'd be happy to have this re-opened for you since it sounds like the issue has not been resolved.

Thank you. It was not in my phone's email app, but found it by logging in on my PC's email account and it was in my spam folder. A little more info was needed and I sent that.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Veinblood1965

As further follow-up, our support team has responded back to your ticket 220103-002003 after receiving the information that was requested.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Veinblood1965

As further follow-up, our support team has responded back to your ticket 220103-002003 after receiving the information that was requested.

Thank you Zos_Billie for letting me know. I responded back thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Veinblood1965

Thank you for the update!
    Staff Post
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Veinblood1965

Thank you for the update!

Hello Zos_Billie,

Could you inquire for me as to what the status is on this ticket please? Maybe I missed a reply or something however no crowns have been added. I'm worried this will occur again on my next three month renewal also.

Here is what I have as far as my responses and replies.

1/3/2022 I opened the ticket.

1/3/2022 Received a reply asking me if I had logged out and back into the game along with a few other pieces of guidance.

1/26/2022 Received email asking for proof of purchase etc.

1/26/2022 Sent screenshot etc of proof of purchase, purchase amount, and my PSN ID etc

1/26/2022 Received reply stating that 4950 crowns we added to the account on 12/26/2021.

1/27/2022 I replied stating now my account shows zero crowns when prior to my three month renewal i had a few extra crowns, like 20 or something and those were gone also along with never receiving the 4950 crowns. I asked them to manually check my balance again maybe it was a bug. If it still shows zero can they check to see where they were spent.

2/10/2022 Requested an update.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Veinblood1965

We've sent you another PM regarding your inquiry on the support ticket.
    Staff Post