The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Deadlands Disconnects

YuinaS
YuinaS
✭✭✭
I finished Deadlands last night - really enjoyed it, but, one thing spoiled it a bit...

During the final, final, boss fight with Sombren and Dagon, I couldn't get the spell you're supposed to cast to work properly, and I got kicked from the server three times.
Weird thing is, before and after that encounter, the game had been working fine, with zero disconnects. Has anyone else had that problem?

I'm on Xbox Series S on the EU server.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 3, 2022 12:09AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @YuinaS

Was this a one time occurence or do you get disconnected again if you try the quest one more time?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • YuinaS
    YuinaS
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply.

It was fine the second time. I think I misunderstood how the spell you have to use worked. I didn't realise that you actually need to direct it manually at Dagon's head for it to work properly, so kept on pressing it, trying to get it to work. So, maybe I got kicked from the server because of "spamming" the buttons. All I know is it worked OK the next time I tried to do it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear that the spell worked correctly the second time it was tried. Since the issue seems to have been a one time occurrence, we are now closing the thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.