Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Havocrel Chest piece?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭
The final boss in Atoll of Immolation seems to be using a rather unique chest piece while the rest of his armor set is the Waking Flame heavy armor style. I was wondering if this chest piece could be one day obtained by the players.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the male version of the Scorianite Gladiator Jack
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a preview and that wasn't the case.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @dragonlord500. We reached out to some devs to ask about the chest piece. It is a modified version of the Waking Flame Motif. So not exactly obtainable. However, they noted a few ways to get close. We have also made note of it for dev consideration in the future. I hope this helps.
    • The Sai Sahan's Jack outfit style can get something close to that open chest look.
    • The helm is obtainable as gear by completing The Cauldron on vet and the shoulder can be obtained as gear from Urgarlag Chief-bane Mystery Coffers in the Undaunted Enclaves.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @dragonlord500. We reached out to some devs to ask about the chest piece. It is a modified version of the Waking Flame Motif. So not exactly obtainable. However, they noted a few ways to get close. We have also made note of it for dev consideration in the future. I hope this helps.
    • The Sai Sahan's Jack outfit style can get something close to that open chest look.
    • The helm is obtainable as gear by completing The Cauldron on vet and the shoulder can be obtained as gear from Urgarlag Chief-bane Mystery Coffers in the Undaunted Enclaves.

You are doing an amazing job, this level of communication is what makes us happy :)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are doing an amazing job, this level of communication is what makes us happy :)

^^^
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭

there are many coffers from Urgarlag. which one?
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just want to thank you Kevin for all the tremendous work you do here on the forum. Thank you!
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I too am here commenting on this thread with appreciation! We need to see @ZOS_Kevin chime in during an ESO live stream. The level of communication he provides to us the players is amazing! Much appreciated!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @dragonlord500 Checking on this for you. Just making sure info is correct before sharing.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! Much appreciated. Hoping to provide better communication as time goes on with your help. Let's keep it going!
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @dragonlord500 Following up here after checking in with dev. Any of the Urgarlag Chief-bane Mystery Coffers have a chance to drop the shoulders.
    Staff Post
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what the name of the shoulders are.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can probably find them on https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/
  • ShawnF
    ShawnF
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what the name of the shoulders are.

Did you figure this out? Completing The Cauldron on vet will get you the Baron Zaudrus helm - assuming that's a match, you'd want to get the Flames of Ambition coffer from urgurlag, which has a chance at either Baron Zaudrus or Encratis... no guarantees, and it's not a style but the actual helm/set.

Not sure I can post links, but: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Baron_Zaudrus_(set) and https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Urgarlag_Chief-bane might help in understanding details.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lylith on February 1, 2022 4:25PM
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    why are you bumping this thread?