The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on load screen almost every time I travel.

dorrak_ESO
dorrak_ESO
✭✭
Since returning to ESO it has been unplayable. I usually can travel one or two times, but anything past that I have a 99% chance to get stuck on load screen.

Sometimes it just stays on load screen and others I'll be on load screen but can run around and hear the game in the background. So I have to end task the game, and with ESO being nothing but loading into areas that makes it unplayable.

I have removed addons, tried reinstalling ESO, updated graphics driver, and even turned off all PC overclocks just to be sure. Changed nothing.

Has anyone had this issue or figured out a fix?

PC specs:
CPU 5800x
GPU RTX 3080
RAM: 32 GB 3800mhz
PSU: 1000w
  • dorrak_ESO
    dorrak_ESO
    ✭✭
    Figured it out. Apparently the Asus GPU Tweak software does not play nice with this game. After uninstalling it everything works as it should.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for quickly updating the thread and posting the solution to the loading issue. We will now close the thread since the issue has been resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.