The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Same problem that happened in 2016.....but on PC with random Load screens and invisible NPC's

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
I did support but did all the steps they gave me so they told me I should ask ESO communities which I did.

Today I decided to look up the problem again on google to see if there is any leads which I found one. It was on a Twitter post back in July 2016 by ESO team aka TESOnline. I followed the link they posted onto a ESO forum here called "Game Performance Issues on Console"

Here a comment that ZOS team posted which the link I followed goes to

While we’re continuing to work on the issues mentioned on the first page of this thread, we do have a temporary workaround we’d like you to try. If you are experiencing random loading screens or invisible monsters/NPCs specifically, please try abandoning one quest at a time until the issue no longer persists. We understand this isn’t ideal, but have found this to help alleviate the problem. A more permanent fix will be included in a future patch, and we’re continuing to work on fixes for the other issues including crashing to the dashboard. Thanks for your continued patience.

If your wondering what problem I am having..... it's the exact same one they are referring to but I am on PC not console.

Random loading screen, Invisible NPC's and Structures that takes forever to load in, and also late sound effects and voice audio.

This all began to happen in November, a few days before the Undaunted event which I was only able to join for a few days until the dungeons began to lag so hard it kicked me out of game which I was unable to do dungeons until the next patch they released. Did not fix all my problems but it allowed me to do dungeons without kicking me out even though was still laggy and late audio.......but I was forced to not join the Undaunted event or any dungeons until the patch rolled out.

I was and still am stuck with doing Daily quests because whats the point of playing quests if I have to wait a long time for things to load, suffer waiting 2 to 5 minutes of random load screens every second I run, or having no Audio playing at random times.

I have been playing since 2019 and love ESO to death but its driving me up the wall I can't enjoy the game anymore with all these problems. For some reason only a group of people are having this problem because I have seen a few people on reddit complain about this but never got any attention because again only a group of people including me are having this problem.

Ever since I had this problem I have been looking forward for every patch they release in hoping for it to fix this but none has yet to fix this issue. I did every step support gave me and even took my PC in twice to make sure its not just me and it's not. Some reason its a Server side issue that only effects certain people. I have above system requirements to play this game but it still refuses to work the same it did before the November update launched.

I just hope ZOS looks into this and fixes the problem because I have tried everything and every step to fix this issue just to find out 2 months later it's not my side that's having issues. I miss playing quests and exploring without being hindered by random load screens or having to wait an eternity for things just to become visible again.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Welp, guess I can't play ESO anymore. RIP
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mr_Madness

What is your current ticket number? You can provide the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Mr_Madness

What is your current ticket number? You can provide the ticket number in this thread.

Incident: 211214-005546 I think this is the ticket number since its the only numbers I could.

Was first about asking to transfer learned styles which was dumb to ask since you can't but was worth a shot. Then after that was dealt with I decided to ask about this problem I have been having since November because why not ask while I have current support.

Did all the steps from support with no results so they recommend me to ask ESO communities while they look further into this.

Again though I am just very confused on how a very similar problem from 2016 that was on console popped up this year on PC but only a few are affected since I seen some players mention the same thing happening to them.

I just hope I can play ESO again since been almost 2 months and have been stuck with dailies since whats the point of doing one time quests if I can't enjoy it with no problems.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mr_Madness

Thank you for your ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM with an update on this ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post