The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Audio and graphical delays on PS4

ColovianHastur
ColovianHastur
✭✭✭
I did a similar post back in September, and deleting my local save data was suggested as a fix. It didn't work. It's become worse since then. Before, it was only after I played for a while, but now I get these problems the moment I load a character.
  • Interacting with NPCs takes several seconds before actually opening the conversation screen.
  • Delay in NPC dialogue. This manifests as either the NPC mouth moving and not making a sound, or the NPC standing still for several seconds before actually speaking.
  • Delay in sounds, such as sheathing weapons, character voices, footsteps, and the like. Sometimes NPCs also speak over each other.
  • The animation for fast travelling doesn't work. I can fast travel, but my character just stays there doing nothing until the loading screen appears.
  • The map either doesn't load, or doesn't load instantly. I simply get a white screen, sometimes with the map icons.

I've already deleted the local saved data both on the cloud and on the console, as suggested before. I've also did several factory resets on my PS4, and none fixed the issue. To make things worse (or better, I suppose), every other game works fine. Only ESO is giving me problems.

It's also not an internet problem because I get between 100-200 Mbps on both download and upload speed.

I don't know if this is useful, but I play on the EU server.
Edited by ColovianHastur on December 17, 2021 5:44PM