The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Booted from server

Jofish
Jofish
✭✭✭
Anybody else getting this? no explanation
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 17, 2021 12:59AM
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been happening to everyone it seems. Even though it says it has been resolved.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just happen to me again.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have some troubleshooting below to help with disconnection issues in ESO.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Caaraamon
    Caaraamon
    I'm disconnect with an Error 307 (6:3:1559:126) AT LEAST once a day, sometimes more, and then I get the same error if I try to login without waiting a while.

I can still reach the internet just fine, I can reach the forums and technical support articles without problems.

A couple days ago it was happening almost every time my group wiped in veteran Sanctum Ophidia.

I'm getting really frustrated by it.
  • Caaraamon
    Caaraamon
    Caaraamon wrote: »
    I'm disconnect with an Error 307 (6:3:1559:126) AT LEAST once a day, sometimes more, and then I get the same error if I try to login without waiting a while.

I can still reach the internet just fine, I can reach the forums and technical support articles without problems.

A couple days ago it was happening almost every time my group wiped in veteran Sanctum Ophidia.

Happened again, this time with 6:3:1559:2
  • Caaraamon
    Caaraamon

Happened again, this time with 6:3:1nd ag

Happened again, this time with 6:3:1559:2

And again, disconnected after dying in vWGT.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Metoo

🙀🦶
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Has been happening to me constantly today, only started today.

The only think i can think of is i bought some crowns via steam wallet, hopefully that's not triggering something.
  • Yukon2112
    Yukon2112
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me as well when doing 4 man content. Plus a very large lag spike and then I will catch up. Everything on my end has been checked out as fine.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. Often when using a wayshrine.
  • Caaraamon
    Caaraamon
    Yukon2112 wrote: »
    This has been happening to me as well when doing 4 man content. Plus a very large lag spike and then I will catch up. Everything on my end has been checked out as fine.

Now that you mention it, I can't think of any time it's happened when I wasn't grouped.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the connection troubleshooting posted above has not helped with your disconnection issues, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post