The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to download patch and repair function not working

ZionVI
ZionVI
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to fix an issue with my game launcher for over a month now. I submitted a ticket in Nov and after much back and forth was passed over to the advanced customer support team a week ago and they still have not helped solve this.

Since the Deadlands patch I have been unable to update my game. At first Error 206 - PatchManifestError_UnzipFailed appeared when opening the launcher and downloading the patch. Then Error 210 - PatchManifestError_DownloadFail appeared when trying to check for updates, but now nothing pops up when I open launcher nor when I click check for updates. When trying to repair the launcher it will freeze at 93% with 5202.73 MB... EVERY time.

I have tried repairing multiple times over the past month, one instance leaving it overnight, but the repair has never progressed past 5202.73 MB.

I am on Mac OS High Sierra, ver 10.13.6, processor 3.8 GHz Intel Core i5, memory 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4, graphics Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB.

I have already deleted program data and restarted my launcher (no “creating download text appeared” as said it would), added eso as an exception to my firewall, flushed my DNS, reset my router and configured outbound ports, as well as restarting my computer.

Any advice on how to fix my issue? Should I send another customer support ticket?