The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2021 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @muttsmutt

we want many many bones for our mouths- err, homes.
    we will see to it that they are well chewed- err, honored.
    oh, and, meat is fine as well, or any manner of the dead.
    death is what makes a house into a home, eh?

[non-crown wishlist]
    remains furnishings (bones of any kind, meat and more, and other undercroft delights)
    culanda stone, glowing (our favorite lighting furnishing, warm variant)
    varla stone, glowing (our favorite lighting furnishing, cold variant)
    8888 gold (my favorite number)
    words (as another has inspired us- we would be happy even with empty mails of all devoid but your words; and not just wishes of the season, but any sort of reason- be it crude or refined, whatever's on your mind, we will devour it gladly)

[crown wishlist]
    enchanted snowglobe home, unfurnished* (this is our biggest wish; it would surely make our holidays happier)
    peddler of prizes, the merchant (this is our second biggest wish, as we still sadly miss this service)
    event tickets (we missed almost all of this year's events, would be nice to catch up on rewards during new life fest)
    name change token (two of our characters are canonically married & their in-game names don't reflect this yet)
    a 1:1000 crown:gold exchange rate would also be a gift, to buy the bolded items from you...

[thankslist]
    these generous strangers have sent us things to get our rotten hands all over:
    vibeborn*; aaisoaho; blue-violet; cryowynd; enemoriana; eschalon_parallax; ezhh; flimmteuf; ilumia; kjolak; kristyy; matherios; myrnhiel; miyukishiba; piriponzoli; traiii; valkyrieswolf; winged_cat
    ...and at least one more person whose mail postmaster roomba'd viciously before we noted down the name.
    *this one has very kindly granted our greatest wish this holiday season, and for that we are very grateful.

*with regards to mails we may send as well,
    we are not liable for any disease, curse, or other misfortune that may have sloughed off our hands.
    do sanitize & sanctify things if you are concerned about them having been in the hands of the dead...
    for posterity, and our own book-keeping, there are 14 people potentially affected by this so far...

Edited by Muttsmutt on January 3, 2022 10:13PM
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another year went by and Anundriel is still repairing her way up to the Grand Master Overlord of Wall Repair. :D
    She didn't have much time for it this year, so she still works her way to rang 30 right now.

So what she really would appreciate most would be some of those Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits that would help her on the long way, at least to the nice black color that will be available upon reaching level 39.

Every kit would be highly appreciated. And she promises that absolutely no AP gained with the repair will be invested in devices/objects designed to kill other players.

This is a time of peace and quiet after all, isn't it?

@Myrnhiel

PC/EU

Anundriel told me that she received very nice letters and generous gifts! She really appreciates this and will think of you all when she will finally reach her goal (in... 20 years or so :D )

Thank yo SO much <3:

@Ezhh
    @BlueViolet
    @MiyukiShiba
    @DonHardstyle
    @nienorhl (?)
    @Erinia
    @DrunkenFist
    @BenjitheKid (Anundriel is looking forward to trying the war tortes!),
    @Ilumia
    @Verbum_Rithimus (nice to know to have made you smile :) )
    @winged_cat (?)
    @Enemoriana (always nice to get your letters as well!)
    @Muttsmutt (very nice allegory of rotten meat and broken walls! ;) )
    @Cyber_Optic
    @GuildedLilly
    @kjolak
    @Cryowynd
    @Flimmteuf (wow, Anundriel was completely speechless when she opened your mails!)

You are really awesome!

Some of you didn't express any wishes here (ok, Anundriel just told me that I am totally blind and need a new pair of glasses - but they ARE new!! :'( ) - so if there is anything you would like to have or need, she will try to find something for you.

We wish you a wonderful holiday time! We hope you have the chance to make the best of it!
    Edited by Myrnhiel on December 19, 2021 9:46AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays y'all!

PC-EU Esoid: @colossalvoid

Guess I have not much to ask for myself, I'm currently lacking motif's from Rockgrove, H-Hexos one and ancestral like Daedric. Crown wise an outfit or armory slot, a crate all would be an absolute overkill, any special furniture would be a treat also. Ty!

Edited by colossalvoids on December 1, 2021 1:23PM
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 eu Ceiron1

Anything quirky!

Not in need of anything really.

Hopefully can spread some joy to others on ps4 eu though. So please get involved fellow ps4 eu'ers

Thanks fizl. Much needed cheer up. 😁
    Edited by ceiron on December 1, 2021 7:10PM
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome! I'm generally not around at this time of the year so haven't participated before, but I am this year. I've already sent out some small gifts.
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone <3

I am on PC EU - @Blue-Violet

- I'm collecting motif pages, for a few of the newer motif's like Waking Flame & Hazardous Alchemy and some older ones like Mazzatun chests, & Dro- M'athra weapons. Ancestral motifs as well.
    - Gold
    - Furnishing plans, particularly for Elsweyr, Solitude, Leyawiin, Deadlands & Fargrave
    - -Home furnishings, any that might suit Alinor style or the little snow globe house.
    - Materials like Bast, Heartwood, Regulus, Alchemical resin etc.

I'm not in need of crown stuff, and the only thing I want from there is Moon Sugar Meadow, which I was very disappointed to see cannot be bought with gold, but that is very expensive and not at all expected.

Edited by BlueViolet on December 3, 2021 9:08AM
    EU / NA / PC
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember this thread from previous years. How did I not know this existed? This is awesome!

PC NA @Kallykat

Wishlist:
    Any Crown Crates
    Windows of Divines Furnishing Pack
    Prince of Ambitions Statue (Dec 22-Jan 5)
    Dremnaken Wrathsteed (Dec 2-9)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    1LwuT2K.gif

PS4 NA
    I-Ancient-Sky-| (i- in my name)
    Celestial crown crates or gold. I really like items from these crates. Be my secret Santa. 🤭👏
    Edited by Call_of_Red_Mountain on December 9, 2021 5:51PM
  • Tugea
    Tugea
    ✭✭
    Haha just saw this and love the idea :)

Happy holidays everyone!

@teraydin PC EU

Now to the wishes;

Ghrasharog , Armory Assistant
    Appearance Change Token

Thanks in advance, take care all :)
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fizl PS EU

I would love wine bottles/spirit bottles for my bar in the antiquarians gallery, also any crafted food that looks like bar snacks

A single crown crate would be the icing on the cake, but really its the alcohol bottles lol
    Soupy twist
  • PoisonedSweetroll
    This is such a lovely idea!
    It will be my first year participating and nearly one since i began to play, so i'll try to give at least a little something to as many as i can in my server. I have lots of goodies that I'll be happy to send to a good home ;)

I'm @AetherialDust on PC-NA

Non crown store wishlist
    -Any amount of gold, even if it's just 5k I'll be very happy to receive it.
    -Any Deadlands gladiator, True-sworn, Hazardous alchemy, Buoyant armiger or Welkynar style pages
    -Heartwood and mundane runes. I have such a bad luck to find this ones lol.
    Thanks to everyone who gifted me heartwood and mundane runes, but i just got to know that these will be needed for the next event so better keep them for yourselves!
    -Vampiric furnishing

Crown store wishlist, if you have spare crowns to gift a little something to this broke player lol

-Baron Jangleplume (My biggest wish as i would love the convenience of having a banker always available)
    -Enchanted snow globe home, unfurnished of course :)
    -Any dungeon or zone dlc except for Wrathstone, Clockwork or the ones included on the 4 mega pack as i already own this ones as well as chapters.

Scratch all that. I realized is kinda too much to ask >.<, and besides without a sub i would not be able to properly furnish that house anyway lol.
    -An additional character slot, to keep altitis alive.
    -Crown crates. A single one or as many as you want.
    -The Tousled bard or Dominion war-locks haircuts o:) Many thanks to the kind person who gifted me both <3

Happy holidays to everyone across all servers!
    I truly love the TESO community with all it's good and also bad things lol <3

Edit: Thanks to @ArchangelIsraphael, @Tony-Stank, and @kaosWmonk for their gifts!
    Edited by PoisonedSweetroll on December 25, 2021 6:24AM
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays y'all!

PC-EU Esoid: @colossalvoids

Guess I have not much to ask for myself, I'm currently lacking motif's from Rockgrove, H-Hexos one and ancestral like Daedric. Crown wise an outfit or armory slot, a crate all would be an absolute overkill, any special furniture would be a treat also. Ty!

I've been trying to send you some Ancestral motifs on PC EU but I'm getting an "unknown player" message when trying to send.
    EU / NA / PC
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU @tomfant

If I would write a letter to Santa, these items were top-tier on my list:

- clockwork furnishing plans, especially for trees and illuminators
    - Blackwood and Reach treasure maps
    - Fezez the Merchant

Happy Holidays to y'all.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    Happy holidays y'all!

PC-EU Esoid: @colossalvoids

I've been trying to send you some Ancestral motifs on PC EU but I'm getting an "unknown player" message when trying to send.

Yep that's my mistake with autocorrecting the right variant into the forum name, thanks for pointing it out. And I appreciate whatever it was you wanted to send, it really is heartwarming to say the least, cheers!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hopefully everyone gets something nice! :smiley:
    nmppdteve1nt.gif
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • fleetingyouth_ESO
    fleetingyouth_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't collect Motifs or cosmetics so I usually give them away to random people I come across all month, but I think this is a fun idea too.

PC NA
    @beithe

I've been thinking of buying my first house so anything fun I can put in it would be nice.
    I always need stamina consumables and gold upgrading mats.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep that's my mistake with autocorrecting the right variant into the forum name, thanks for pointing it out. And I appreciate whatever it was you wanted to send, it really is heartwarming to say the least, cheers!

Ah, great.
    Okay I sent a bunch of motif's, I hope you find them useful :)

EU / NA / PC
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlueViolet wrote: »

Ah, great.
    Okay I sent a bunch of motif's, I hope you find them useful :)

Thanks to you! I surely will and ones already learned would probably find their rightful places in other people's mails here if you're fine with that hehe.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully everyone gets something nice! :smiley:
    nmppdteve1nt.gif

What would you like?

Just for fun be nice to see the moderators wish lists
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was excited to participate this year on PC so I saved up a bit of gold hopefully I can help someone out.

PC/NA @YourACasul

My wishlist
    Non crownstore
    Yokudan Motifs (Any is fine, I mainly want the armor and staff motifs)

Crown store
    Crown Lesson Mount Speed
    PvP needs more love.
  • ThaLastProdigy
    @thalastprodigy PSN NA

I'm so close to Master Crafter just need more motifs...annndddd I dont have deep pockets to buy some...lol that and crafting materials are always good. But I'm just throwing my hat in there. I'll open to anything really but I want wish everyone a great holiday!!!
    Edited by ThaLastProdigy on December 1, 2021 2:04PM
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    Season’s Greetings! Wishing for any festive home decorations to celebrate the New Life Festival. I’m on the Xbox NA server. I will keep checking back here to gift more on my server too. Thank you 🙏
  • Biscuitsn
    Biscuitsn
    Soul Shriven
    Happy Holidays Everyone
    PCNA- Biscuitsn

My inventory is full of recipes and some motifs. I’ll be looking to see I can spread the gift of provisions too.

My wishlist for the holidays
    1. Season of the Dragon DLC
    2. Year 2 dlc bundle
    3. Flames of Ambition
    4. Markarth
    5. Waking Flame
    6. Crates
    7. Gold

Happy Holidays to all and may your bellies be full of warm delicious biscuits!
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays!

PSN NA RedBranchh

Treasure maps are always welcome!

Did someone put 4 stamina books in their wish list? 🤨 nothing but the best wishes to this awesome community.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m so happy this returned again!

Instead of something for me, I’d like to ask Secret Santa to gift my ESO buddy with motif pages. He is working toward Grand Master Crafter status so any of the slightly-harder-to-find pages would be especially welcome and appreciated!
    EX: Fang Lair/Minotaur/Welkynar chests, or any DLC-dungeon-specific motif pages.)

Platform: PSN NA
    PSN username: akgrown93

P.S.
    For those concerned about potential duplicates, his wife recently began playing as well, so any pages he already knows will surely be regifted to her!
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    henlo
    I'm PC EU @stoleyoursweetroll42

My wishlist is any furniture "recipes" you don't need or just anything you want to gift or don't need yourself

HNY!
  • kjolak
    kjolak
    ✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

The most most wished thing this year is
    - a Merchant! (Peddler of Prizes, the merchant)
    - and a Banker (Baron Jangleplume, the banker)
    I love fighting monsters everywhere - dungeons, deep caves, wild places, and when my bags got full, it would be very nice to have a merchant to sell everything right there, so I could keep my journey without travelling away!

Also I had no chances yet to try 1 DLC with dungeons:
    - Waking Flame DLC
    There are still monsters i didn't fight yet! It also would be highly appreciated.

Other than that just some essence of spell power potions or few greetings words would be a very nice gift too.

Thank you all for your warm greetings, kind words, and presents! o:)@Enemoriana, @winged_cat, @Muttsmutt, @Myrnhiel, @Flimmteuf
    Thank you so much for the gift, @vibeborn, you made my day!
    Thank you very much, @Needler777, for such a nice surprise!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, be healthy, good luck in next year! :)

@kjolak
    PC EU
    Edited by kjolak on December 24, 2021 7:33PM
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have gone through the thread and done my best to send out as many gifts as I could, but I'll still be watching for more people I can gift to! There's so many people on EU I wish I could send things to, but unfortunately I cant, so I'll give you all some "awesomes" on your posts ^^

@Rykoth I wanted to send you a present, but your inbox is full! Let me know when I can send you something ^.^
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Parbela
    Parbela
    Soul Shriven
    Happy holidays!
    Take care everyone!

@PardusFellas

Xbox EU
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas😊🎄

Xbox NA
    Gamertag: Zerophyth

Wishlist: gold, 2 crates, or any type of furnishings
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on December 3, 2021 5:00PM
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays my fellow gamers!

I look forward to anything you can spare, no matter how small.
    Edited by Lixiviant on December 20, 2021 3:18PM
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
This discussion has been closed.