The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Connect or stay connected

Jinxie_Jinxed
Jinxie_Jinxed
✭✭
I know I can’t be the only one having this issue. I am not on a 1st generation Xbox 1 and I am not on a Xbox Series X/S. I am on the one right before the X. Yet, I can’t stay connected to save my life. I get disconnected within the 1st 5 minutes on logging in and than ever 2 hours like clockwork and that’s if I am just doing regular content. If it’s a trial, its every 2-3 minutes. I have but in multiple tickets with ESO Support for them to just try and tell me it’s my Gamertag. I have now even gone as far to call and talk with Microsoft themselves to have them basically laugh at me and say there is NOTHING wrong with my account or my gamertag that would cause the this issue. They have told me I need to go back to ESO to have them address the issue since it is just an ESO issue.

It’s not my connectivity because NOTHING else in my house is being affecting. I have even monitored the issues while I am being disconnected and my internet is not dropping/having any latency or showing any signs of outages. I have even called them to discuss this issue with them and they can’t even identify why this issue is happening with only this game.

I can even play a MMRP on my computed with no issues. So this leads me to believe that the issue solo falls on ESO and their failure to provide a steady and reliable platform to support the amount of players that are trying to log in and play. Each patch and DLC that they add it gets worse. Can’t log in, load times get worse, and disconnects get more and more frequent. My ticket goes un answered, gets closed with out a resolution and I have to start all over.

I pay for ESO Plus and expect a little better than this. So here I am post on the forums hoping that its just not me and this might get some attention.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jinxie_Jinxed

If your are getting disconnected constantly, you should try the troubleshooting in the help article below.

What do I do if I am disconnected on Xbox One with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    Already did this. This is NOT the issue. None of the usual fixes are helping. I have already uninstalled the game, deleted all my saved data, disconnected my external hard drive, and gone from wifi to hardwired. I have even tried connecting on multiple Xboxes. It is just this game that drops.

I get disconnected like clock work ever 2 hours. Do you know how annoying this is when you can set an alarm to tell you when you can expect to be disconnected?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jinxie_Jinxed

Since none of the troubleshooting has helped, we recommend starting a ticket with our customer support team.
    Staff Post
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    I already have and can’t get a response back. It’s been over a month. I’m waiting for my ticket to be randomly closed and then I have to restart the whole process all over again. This has been going on for now for over 6 months with no resolution and I can’t seem to get anyone to take this serious or escalate my ticket to the correct person/department.

So here I am posting on the forums hoping that maybe it gets address.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Jinxie_Jinxed, if you have your ticket number, we can check in on its status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    My ticket number is 211111-066253 and just like I thought they closed the ticket. This is ridiculous. The issue is NOT fixed and now is getting worse with the latest patch. Plus now there are more bugs then ever. So you can say I am extremely NOT HAPPY. I guess I will go an open another ticket and start this process all over again. It will protake me another 2 to 3 times minimum to get it to stick before they close it again.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jinxie_Jinxed

Wouldn't bother.

The issue will persist at random until they spend real time and money on performance. That's just fact.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jinxie_Jinxed

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your support ticket.
    Staff Post