The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200 cannot login

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
I have tried repeatedly and still getting the same error. I`m aware of other login errors but I don`t see any error 200 therefor starting this one.
  • Ericwindrider
    Ericwindrider
    ✭✭
    Me too. Been getting error 200, error 108 and error 334 constantly all of a sudden last two days when trying to log in. I tried all of the of the troubleshooting recommendations. Sometimes I am able to get logged in for awhile but then when changing zones get the "lost lobby" message.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, if you are receiving Error 200, please try the steps in this article. If you continue to have issues, contact Customer Support at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On October 30th 2021, the ESO megaservers were experiencing issues on all platforms which led to login issues for many players. These issues have since been resolved, so for this reason we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.