The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is PC/EU server dead? And the account server?

milllaurie
milllaurie
✭✭✭✭
Title says it.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 5, 2021 4:40PM
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA too.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ps eu too
    Soupy twist
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can this be called official death of ESO?
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    arghhhhhhh
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Barto92
    Barto92
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Disconnected me and my 3 friends same time.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just trying to finally clean all my setups in addons for gear/skill/cp and it crashed as I was doing it..... DAMN YOU ZOS!
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    yup, server got some issues and also you cannot login to account on webpage to submit a ticket 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂
    Edited by xPoisin on October 30, 2021 4:38PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On October 30th 2021, the ESO megaservers were experiencing issues on all platforms which led to login issues for many players. These issues have since been resolved, so for this reason we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.