The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error Code (326:6:3:1095:2) Character Locked

Dr_Tee337
Dr_Tee337
I was running from a wayshrine towards a location on my treasure map and I got booted from the server. Now whenever I try to login on that character it gives me an Error Code (326:6:3:1095:2) Character Locked

I've already uploaded my game consultant file and submitted a ticket(211026-003871) for this issue but to no avail. I have not been reached out to whatsoever and the ticket status still says "waiting on Agent" after 72hours..

It would ber nice if this issue could be sorted out in a timely manner. However, I've already chosen to cancel my ESO+ before it renews. I don't feel like paying for a service which is not being provided.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing your ticket. Looking into it to make sure it is in the right place.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @Dr_Tee337, we reached out our customer service team. They just resolved the issue and will be reaching out to you soon confirming that. Let us know if you have any other issues. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    @ZOS_Kevin They unlocked my character and I got to play for about 15minutes before I got an error 307 and now my character is locked again with the same error code 326(6:3:1095:2)
    Edited by Dr_Tee337 on October 29, 2021 11:49PM
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    So what, do i have to wait another 72 hours before I can recieve additional assistance for the same issue?
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    Seriously guys, What part of customer support is this? It doesn't feel very supportive.... My character is still locked, I responded to the original ticket after Dina unlocked my character the first time. More than 36 hours ago. Typically you shouldnt assume a support ticket is completed until the customer provides feedback as such.
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    I was contacted by a member of Bethesda customer support yesterday. They did a good job at explaining what was causing my issues to get me booted from the server, and explained some solutions aswell.

At the end of their message, they explained that changes were made to my account and I should be able to play the game as normal. However, when I go to login on my character Michlae Torrez I'm still locked out with the same error code.
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    Still waiting for my character to be unlocked thanks for having me locked out of the holiday event. Really appreciate that
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update, your ticket 211026-003871 is still open and your latest reply has been received. An agent will follow-up soon to help with the character lock.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    @ZOS_BillE I don't think you should use the word "soon" when speaking of a time frame greater than 24 hours.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you say what was causing your character to get locked?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dr_Tee337
    Dr_Tee337
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Can you say what was causing your character to get locked?

From my side I was literally running from point a to b to complete a treasure map in the alkir desert. There wasn't a large group around me or anyone really I was just by myself in an open section of the map. Then out of nowhere I got an "error 307 booted from server" message and was kicked from the game. Ever since then I am unable to play on that character as when I try to log in I get an error 326....character locked.

The best explanation I've gotten so far came to me on Sunday from a staff member. They did a good job at explaining my problems but they totally forgot to unlock my character
    .. so here I am, still waiting for a litter customer service........

I'll post a screenshot of what they explained to me on Sunday.

rkywf0osr22s.jpg