Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing upon loading into dungeon... Can't get in game at all anymore!!!

mcinturf
mcinturf
✭✭
[snip]??? Eso plus and can't even play at all. Try to start game and was in process of entering dungeon in blackwood and now every start simply crashes to dashboard when trying to load into that dungeon. I mean hello??????? Tried getting the [snip] out of there via cloud gaming and it disconnects if I try to leave dungeon. What is being done about this??? I will cancel membership and never look back. What a damn waste!!!

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 2, 2021 4:00PM
  • StrangeForce001
    I have a similar situation. I was doing a daily Markarth quest in Bthar-zel and crashed. Every time I try to login with that character it crashes before I even load in. I don’t have any access to this character.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Until its fixed try raising a ticket saying your character is stuck and needs to be moved with the details of the character etc
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mcinturf

If you've already started a support ticket you are welcome to post the ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Support doesn't help. The instructions are to delete temporary files. I failed to log in 5 of the last 8 days, as in no playing at all.
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't we submit a ticket from the login screen? I cannot get into the game. Your online help won't let me submit a ticket. Move my character please.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @joleda4ub17_ESO

If you are having issues on the help website, please try clearing the browser cache and cookies. You can also try going through a different web browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kaladinstormblessed
    kaladinstormblessed
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem when using Xbox cloud gaming via Microsoft, every time I go to load into a new delve or teleport to a different zone the game disconnects me. I can usually get loaded after trying four or five times. It also sucks if it's a teleport not from a wayshrine that costs gold, the gold is deducted from my character even if it crashes during loading and never takes me to the new area so I am losing a lot of gold when teleporting this way. If the teleport doesn't work it shouldn't take the gold... I have tried on wired Ethernet setup and wireless with same issue, no differences. Just adding to the thread for visibility into this issue.