The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark convergence /hrothgar in BGs is unbearable

GoopCooper69
GoopCooper69
✭✭✭
This thread is self explanatory. How these sets made it through pts is beyond me. Worst thing to be added to this game. Period.
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait until all deathmatch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.
    Best to just ignore bgs for a while.
    PS | EU
  • SoulwayFilth
    I think they need to review interactions more than anything. DC will pull most of the time, somwyimes not. It will pull & also feel like double cc, though that may be also ass combo such as dc into a bombard.

What I find amazing is it pulling me mid flight dragon leap as I go over the AOE! Has happened multiple times, wasnt even in AOE at start but my mid air ultimate.

DC needs cc immunity, lower front end damage but better scale with more opponents, reduce its hit box vertically or at least make that more visible.

I changed to a potion based character so I can have immovabilty up almost 24/7 to avoid alot of this ping ppng. Granted I may stay with that build as I dont have to worry about cc lag or bug as often so die less.

Hrotgar is the same, looks like secondary damage is passing battlespirit. From what I have seen, is you dont have to cast or hit a stun or immob skill for it to proc. As long as target has that "status" applied, it procs. I am pretty sure it doesnt even need the status applied. Pretty sure I have been hit with a topple charge while cc immune & it has procced.

Hrothgar needs its proc condition tightened up, % decreased as I have had it hit harder than an ult & remove/greatly reduce aoe damage.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As there are multiple threads on this topic already, we've closed this one as a duplicate. Please feel free to refer to one of the current, open threads to continue discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.