The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC / EU down again? D: (Also PC/NA)

Olibeau
Olibeau
✭✭✭
O boi, the ESO Live got everyone so hyped, that we all tried to log in at once?
RIP PC EU
*update* Also PC NA
unknown.png?width=607&height=608
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 5, 2021 11:04PM
Twitch.tv/Olibeau - YouTube.com/Olibeau
QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
<Pathfinders> | <Late Night Dungeoneers>
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah same here, thought it was my internet playing up again, but I guess not.
    PC EU & NA
    Options
  • WombatNipples65
    WombatNipples65
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah same got a strange thing with my launcher as well unknown.png

Heard a couple of mates got the same thing right now.

EDIT: unknown.png
    Edited by WombatNipples65 on September 17, 2021 9:59PM
    PC EU
    Wômbat - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade - AR50
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me on NA PC (I just posted a thread about that)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • pklemming
    pklemming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos' way of saying I need more sleep. Shame this didn't happen during the stream.
    Options
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    z3medTR.png

thought it was just me..
    PC EU
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anything this is the gateway server, not the gameplay server.

Not that it matters for those who cannot log in. Those logged in probably want to make sure they do not log out for some quick silly reason.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone. We are investigating the issue right now. We'll update once we know more. Thank you for the update.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    If anything this is the gateway server, not the gameplay server.

Not that it matters for those who cannot log in. Those logged in probably want to make sure they do not log out for some quick silly reason.

Nah I was in the middle of a dungeon and froze and got kicked out, so it's not just that.
    PC EU & NA
    Options
  • boniboyblue
    Also seems to be happening on PlayStation EU as well.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Announcements bar on the login screen came back briefly, login failed though and now announcements bar is back to saying "Could not retrieve announcements"

Oh now it is back again - now off again - whatever is going on, something is wobbling hard :D

(NA PC)
    Edited by Epona222 on September 17, 2021 10:19PM

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, got kicked out of the game in a dungeon and now can't log back in. hope that "we're investigating" won't las too long..
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was playing, game stopped responding (like last week when the EU server died).

After being kicked out I get the patch manifest error.

If I start directly from the .exe I get the error 200.

Still, the stream tonight contained some pretty good news so there is that.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on September 17, 2021 10:21PM
    Options
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    Yes, got the same problem on PC EU - two guildies also. Had to repair the game, but still getting Error 200 when trying to login.
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU
    Options
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox eu too. Been unable to login for 30 mins now.
    Options
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was on for a few hours but the last hour or so was laggy as hell.
    I was in Cyro and Stampede was landing in front or to the side of the enemy player and doing no damage.
    Then I went to Glenumbra for a bit and was getting lag there too, also had a ping higher than usual.

I also got ping 999+ and kicked off the server a few times earlier in the session but my internet is a P.O.S so I think it was that more than anything.
    Edited by N3CR01 on September 17, 2021 10:36PM
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still getting error 200, an hour seems like a long time with no update (am bored now :D )

Options
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any update?
    PC EU
    Options
  • Leslik
    Leslik
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least I'm not a voyeur now. Couldn't even login to the forums to ask wtf was going on for the past hour
    Edited by Leslik on September 17, 2021 11:08PM
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love not being able to log in >.<
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, still down :D
    QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
    Options
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    We have progress! Wish me luck! :D EDIT: I'm in! Anyone else?
    unknown.png?width=1066&height=600
    Edited by Olibeau on September 17, 2021 11:25PM

Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd have expected this thread to be running to multiple pages by now if just one of the servers was down entirely - I am the only one who has indicated NA PC but I live in the UK - does make me wonder if it is some sort of more localised network outage (sorry, don't know the right terminology) between here and the login server, rather than the server itself.

Options
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works!!!
    PC EU
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hallelujah, I made it to Character Select... fingers crossed I can get a character loaded :D

Options
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh... just got kicked out... now back to Error 200 :(

Options
  • WombatNipples65
    WombatNipples65
    ✭✭✭
    Well got back in for 5 minutes, then exact same issue.

PC EU
    Wômbat - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade - AR50
    Options
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dc'd again after about 20 mins being logged in.. tf is going on?
    PC EU
    Options
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was in, doing stuff then got kicked and now error 100
    Options
  • Anfieldkris
    Anfieldkris
    ✭✭✭
    Not localised network outage I don’t think @Epona222 Inability to log in or getting kicked and then unable to log in has been reported on PS4 EU, Xbox EU, PC NA, PC EU. I managed to get in PS4 EU after about 90 minutes of trying at about 12.30 am uk time, now booted again after 15 minutes. Also finding the forums loading up painfully slow, although I doubt that’s related.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not localised network outage I don’t think @Epona222 Inability to log in or getting kicked and then unable to log in has been reported on PS4 EU, Xbox EU, PC NA, PC EU. I managed to get in PS4 EU after about 90 minutes of trying at about 12.30 am uk time, now booted again after 15 minutes. Also finding the forums loading up painfully slow, although I doubt that’s related.

I didn't mean local to the servers, I meant more the point - is everyone who can't log in located in the UK or thereabouts?

I am.

Internet Outages reports that there are currently issues with part of the BT European Backbone affecting the UK and parts of Western Europe.

I am having issues logging in on the NA PC server. Everyone I know who plays on that server who lives in other parts of the world is not having an issue.
    Edited by Epona222 on September 17, 2021 11:55PM

Options
This discussion has been closed.