Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wide Spread - Player effects causing rubber banding and getting stuck in objects.

Jameson18
Jameson18
✭✭✭✭✭
So far this weekend we have experienced multiple instances of people being "rubber banded" and getting stuck in or being pulled through walls, doors, and floors, especially in regard to Z axis.

So far as we can tell, it is coming from the ability tied to the Dark Convergence set.

Cool set, but seems to be causing some issues. Particularly in the physics/anomaly in regard to the environmental rules bits.

As far as I know, through chats last night, several tickets are being put in? I came here first and see several other posts about it. I'm not 100% if its platform specific.

Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 15, 2021 11:18PM
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem persists and becomes more frequent as the item sets become more available and popular.

The power and effects are not in question in this post. I have no opinion.

The breach of environmental ruleset and intended game physics is the concern and what I'm attempting to report. Especially given that players now know of the issue and are utilizing the unintended effect.

Thank you,