The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Voice chat messed up again

SeekerAssassin
I keep having my Voice chat reset on me. Has happened in Guild and Party chat.

I enter Guild Voice chat start talking to ppl about 3-5 mins in everything goes quiet. I can talk and they icon in the lower right shows up with my name (on the correct color for the chat im in) ppl in the chat have said that they can hear me but I cant hear them for about 1-2min. Then I get the notification in the upper right sing it joined the chat channel that I was already in, now I can hear ppl. 3-5 mims later it starts all over again.

Put on a ticket, ZoS suggested 3 things (the same 3 things they always suggest)
/reloadui, delete Eso save data, and reset ps4. None of those things worked. Currently waiting on next ZoS email.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SeekerAssassin

Would you be able to provide your ticket number?

We can check on the status and ensure it is being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SeekerAssassin
    # 210914-006274
    Voice chat worked fine tonight. I didnt try anything new, just logged on like normal.

I didnt mention this cause I figured everyone had it, but I got a PSN update yesterday. Everyone I talked to had one today. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.
    Edited by SeekerAssassin on September 16, 2021 2:59AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SeekerAssassin

Thanks for your ticket number. We've sent you a PM with an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post