The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old School MMO player seeking PVE guild

Greystone
Greystone
Soul Shriven
Hello all,
Long time player of MMOs since Everquest, I am looking for an "old school" guild to join. What I mean by that is one that is of moderate to small size, more like a family. Actually talks in guild chat, (as well as discord if that is the case). Actually groups together for dungeons and trials, and is eager to do so. Also one that has respectful chat, not full of cussing or sexual references. (i.e. enforced chat rules). Preferably of older age players, where each player is an asset, not just a filler, and that is picky of what type of players they bring in.

What I can bring to a guild? I like mainly PVE things, trials, dungeons, including veteran and hard mode. I have a geared dragonknight tank, and magicka sorcerer dps. I also bring in willingness to help, and an eager to learn more of the hardest content, but also enjoy all the rest too with a fun and friendly guild.

If this sounds like a guild you are in or recruiting for, please respond here with how I can contact you to chat about it.
Thank you,
Greystone.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on?
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Greystone
    Greystone
    Soul Shriven
    oh, yes I should have put that in the post.
    I am on PC.. NA server
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As there is a duplicate post in the more appropriate Guild Recruitment section of the forums, we have gone ahead and closed this one down. If anyone would like to continue any discussion from this thread, please feel free to do so on the open thread at: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/586073/old-school-mmo-player-seeking-pve-guild
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.