The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not saving settings

SessionZeroi
SessionZeroi
Soul Shriven
Okay, so a bit of background:

I recently installed a second SSD, my D: drive, in order to install games to it. I installed ESO to the D: drive, and the UserSettings file stayed on the C: drive, like it does. However, every time I would log in and try to change my settings, then quit out, the game would forget the settings I had changed, so I had to do it every time. I thought maybe it was because the game was installed on the D: drive rather than C:, so I installed it on the C: drive instead, but it's still happening.

I have ensured that ESO is running in admin, I have ensured the UserSettings file (and indeed the entire ESO folder in My Documents) is not set to read-only. I have no idea what else to try. Any help, please?

Many thanks.