The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game settings not saving

Nazarousb14_ESO
Nazarousb14_ESO
✭✭✭
After the waking flames download I started with an addon issue where I could not change addons on and off unless in the character select screen. I ended up uninstalling and deleting all files. Then after reinstalling everything that was fixed, but now every time I load the game I have to redo all settings including all the code of conduct nadn TOS. Many repairs ran, looked up old Pregame and in game luas files and nothing seems to work.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 31, 2021 11:25PM
  • Nazarousb14_ESO
    Nazarousb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    after proper wording the support page it lead me to the read only option on the live file. Thank you . But after unchecking the read only and applying, it reverts so it is still stuck as a read only file?

Edited by Nazarousb14_ESO on August 27, 2021 8:18PM
  • Nazarousb14_ESO
    Nazarousb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    After finally getting the read only option turned off, it still will not apply the saved variables at launch.
    I have ran multiple repairs, set the client to administrator, reinstalled, changed the live folder read only option off, tried with no addons, and I still get that new game experience of setting all the options every time I launch the game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update here, we're currently tracking an issue where in-game settings are not saving for some players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post